Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unanimous | unanimously
Pages in category "Unanimously"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- According to the Vedic literature & according to the great acaryas, the authorized persons versed in the knowledge of God in all ages, like acaryas Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Visnu Svami, Caitanya, all unanimously agree that Krsna is the SPG
- All the respectable sages, kings and demigods who assembled there agreed unanimously that King Yudhisthira was quite competent to take the responsibility of performing the Rajasuya sacrifice; no one was in disagreement on this fact
- The followers of the Vedas unanimously accept the authority of Manu and Parasara in the disciplic succession
- The modern scientists, however, are conditioned souls liable to so many errors and mistakes; therefore the safe side is to accept the authentic version of Vedic literatures, like Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is accepted unanimously by the great acaryas
- The relatives unanimously said, "If you give your daughter to that boy, we shall give up all connection with you." Indeed, his wife and sons declared, "If such a thing happens, we shall take poison and die"
- They (Dhrtarastra, Bhisma, Vidura and Arjuna) decided that he (Samba) must be punished. They unanimously declared that he was most impudent and had degraded the Kurus' family tradition
- They unanimously agreed, "If you offer your daughter to a degraded family, your aristocracy will be lost. When people hear of this, they will make jokes and laugh at you"