Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Ulterior"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- One cannot foolishly manufacture an interpretation of Bhagavad-gita and still bring about transcendental benefit. Anyone who tries to squeeze some artificial meaning for an ulterior motive is not one engaged anxiously in bona fide hearing of krsna-katha
- One who is unflinchingly devoted to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, and similarly devoted to the spiritual master, with no ulterior motive, becomes a master of all knowledge
- The gopis dressed themselves as beautifully as possible just to make Krsna happy by seeing them. They had no ulterior desires
- The heart must be cleansed without ulterior motive
- The six kinds of atmaramas render devotional service to Krsna without ulterior motives. The words 'munayah' and 'santah' indicate those who are very much attached to meditating upon Krsna