Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ugly | ugliness | ugliest
Pages in category "Ugly"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If an ugly man, if he speaks very nicely, he will attract so many people, and if a beautiful man, if he speaks nonsense, nobody cares for him. So real attraction is different and artificial is different
- If he (a poor man) is claiming that "I am millionaire," then you have to ask that "Where is your sign of being a millionaire? You have no good dress. Your feature is so ugly. How you are millionaire? What is the definition of a millionaire?
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Ramacandra) was so attracted by the beauty of Sita that He converted Surpanakha, the sister of Ravana, into an ugly woman by cutting off her nose and ears"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Surpanakha proposed an intimate relationship with Him, and as a ksatriya He (Ramacandra) should have satisfied her. But He was so henpecked that He could not forget Sita-devi and converted Surpanakha into an ugly woman"
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Sri Krsna, "Because I was very proud of the exquisite beauty of my body," he said, "I derided the ugly features of the great sage Angira. He cursed me for my sin, and I became a snake"
- There are so many ugly Gods nowadays that ferocious face and he is God
- Thus Cupid's influence is exerted even amongst the ugliest forms, and what to speak of the most perfect beauties
- When I was also a child, I was looking very beautiful, but kalena, in due course of time, I'm now old man, a ugly man. Nobody likes. (laughter) So this is the influence of time
- When we keep our association with Krishna every activity is proper and liberating but if we should dissociate ourselves from the Lord's Mercy then like a hand which is severed from the body we become ugly and useless
- While traveling, I (Vidyadhara, the serpent) saw a great sage named Angira. He was very ugly, and because I was very proud of my beauty, I laughed at him. Due to this sinful act, I was condemned by the great sage to assume the form of a serpent