Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Try to Understand
"try to understand"|"tries to understand"|"tried to understand"|"trying to understand"
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Try to Understand"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- Any leader of the society, any political leader, any social leader, they should study. Our only request is that "Please try to understand this Krsna consciousness movement."
- Do not try to understand
- Must try to understand
- Our only request is that you try to understand this Krsna consciousness movement
- Should not try to understand
- Things which are beyond our perception, we should not simply try to understand by logic and argument
- Try to understand Bhagavad gita
- Try to understand Krsna Consciousness
- Try to understand this...
- Although constitutionally we are joyful, we do not find anything joyful. Try to understand this point. In this material world, because we have been encaged with this material body, although our endeavor is to become joyful
- Anything, whatever you see or experience or try to understand, there must be some definition. So when you speak of God, do you know what is the definition of God?
- Because I have got gayatri-mantra, oh, om-burble bura burra... Finish. Not like that. Don't cheat yourself. Try to understand
- Because you have got the standard, how to make life successful. Here is Bhagavad-gita. Try to understand it, make your life successful, and then broadcast this message all over the world. That is paropakara
- Bhagavad-gita was taught to Arjuna for topmost class of men. They'll understand. Imam rajarsayo viduh. Evam parampara praptam. So be yourself amongst the topmost intelligent class of men and try to understand Bhagavad-gita. Then you'll be happy
- By the grace of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, you are trying to understand this Krsna consciousness philosophy, and there is no difficulty; everything is there in our Bhagavad-gita
- Caitanya-caritamrta author says, caitanyera dayara katha karaha vicara. Vicara. Just put your judgment. Try to understand with logic and try to understand with philosophy. Not as a fanatic
- Cause of all causes. Just like try to understand. I am caused by my father. My father is caused by his father. He is caused by his father, his father... Go on searching, then you'll ultimately come to somebody who is the cause
- Don't follow these naradhamas. Be faithful. Try to understand, those who are actually followers of God. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh. So you take to this line of disciplic succession from Krsna
- Don't try to understand by false argument, dry argument, which is beyond your conception, beyond your reach. Simply waste of time. Then how to know? Now, srotavya. You have to hear. That is the only means
- Dr. Frog is trying to understand Atlantic Ocean comparing with his three-feet well, that's all. When he is informed that there is Atlantic Ocean, he's simply comparing with his limited space
- Gap of understanding because the basic principle is wrong, because everyone is fool. And they are trying to understand things with their foolish background. There is the wrong. They are trying to be advanced in knowledge on the foolish background
- God is one. So either you become Hindu or Muslim, the God is one. This is to be understood. So the science of God, that is Krsna consciousness. You try to understand scientifically what is meant by God, what is meant by religion
- He (the material scientist) can take up one of the energies and try to understand it with limited knowledge, but still it is not possible to understand the Absolute Truth in full by dint of material science
- Hindu, or I may be a Christian, but the fact is that we are serving somebody. Either you be Hindu or Muslim or Christian or you may profess any religion, but you must be serving somebody. Is it not? So that serving is religion. Try to understand this
- I am very much stressing nowadays that my students shall increase their reading of my books and try to understand them from different angles of vision. Each sloka can be seen from many, many angles of vision, so become practiced in seeing things like this
- I wish that the American people may try to understand Bhagavad-gita in terms of its direct meaning
- If any wife wants to be happy with her husband, she must try to understand her husband's temperament and please him. This is victory for a woman
- If anyone tries to understand these impersonalist Mayavadi philosophers, then his, I mean to say, progress is blocked for good. Not for good, of course. Nothing can be for good. But for the present at least his progress is blocked
- If I have got relationship with everything, then I have got some relationship with God also. Try to understand this fact. Have you got relationship with God or not? If we have got relationship with everything of God's creation, then why not with God?
- If one develops love for Krsna by Krsna conscious activities, one can know the Supreme Absolute Truth, but he who tries to understand God simply by logical arguments will not succeed, nor will he get a taste for unalloyed devotion
- If the chili becomes sweet and sugar becomes hot, that is adharma. Try to understand this. So first of all, who can give us dharma? That is stated in the sastras, dharmam tu saksad bhagavat-pranitam
- If the living entity tries to understand that he is an eternal servant of Krsna, there will no longer be misery for him
- If we say that our Spiritual Master is Krishna, then the conclusion is that if we become Spiritual Master some day, then we will also become Krishna. Please try to understand how dangerous this kind of reasoning is
- If we try to understand God by our limited knowledge, it will be a failure. We have to understand God from God. Then that will be perfect knowledge. So this Bhagavad-gita is the science of God where God is speaking about Himself
- If you continue to read our books very carefully and try to understand our philosophy very deeply, this is nice
- If you have understood the difference between material nature and the spiritual nature, then try to understand that as you have got experience of this material nature, there is another nature, another sky, another planetary system
- If you scrutinizingly test it and try to understand this movement, then you'll feel yourself that it is wonderful. And actually it is wonderful. And the process is also very simple
- If you simply try to understand that this taste is Krsna, or God, you become God conscious
- If you try to understand in a different way, if you want to give a different interpretation of Bhagavad-gita, that may be a manifestation of your scholarship, but that is not Bhagavad-gita. By your scholarship, you can manufacture some idea
- If you want to become philosopher, then philosophically you try to understand what is brahma-tattva, what is Paramatma-tattva, what is Bhagavan-tattva. Etaj jnanam, this is jnana. Not these degrees, MA, Phd
- If you want to understand the tree, whole tree, you try to understand it from the root, not from the top. So disease, any disease, if you understand the root cause of the disease you can give proper medicine and he's cured
- In reference to the concept of sanatana-dharma, we must try to understand the concept of religion from the Sanskrit root meaning of the word
- Instead of wasting your energy in that way for so-called happiness, you just try to understand what is Krsna consciousness, what is Bhagavata-dharma. Just engage your energy. It is very nice instruction
- Is there any yoga system in the world that you can become a yogi simply by eating? Is there any yoga system? Just try to understand. Is there any yoga system simply by digging earth for gardening one can become a yogi? Is there any yoga system?
- It is a very, very, very important movement. Any leader of the society, any political leader, any social leader, they should study. Our only request is that "Please try to understand this Krsna consciousness movement"
- It is very difficult to understand Krsna, but if one tries to understand Srimad-Bhagavatam through Caitanya Mahaprabhu's bhakti cult, one will undoubtedly understand Krsna very easily
- It will be a great event if the Beatles try to understand this science of Krishna Consciousness with intelligent questions and try to understand it seriously
- Jnane prayasam udapasya namanta eva: "Just become submissive. Just try to understand your position that you are very insignificant segment in this material world or in the creation"
- Just try to understand like this. Here (in the material world) everything is by the expansion of Krsna's material energy. And there (in the spiritual world), everything is there by His spiritual energy. That's all
- Just try to understand that there is no need of our imperfect comments on the Bhagavad-gita. That is my point
- Just try to understand that thing. What is that? Just try to understand that thing as imperishable. What is that thing? Yena sarvam idam tatam. That thing which is pervading all over your body. And what is that thing? That is consciousness
- Just try to understand, if the major portion of the living entities have no problem... Their necessities of life are being supplied by the supreme eternal, God. Just like an elephant. There are millions of elephants in African jungle
- Just try to understand, you have to preach immortality of the soul, transmigration of the soul. What is the difficulty? Simple logic
- Just try to understand. Future means like this: nature's law, and it will happen
- Just try to understand. It is a very nice question. You say that "I do not want to bow down." Is it not?
- Krishna is the only male & all others being energies of Krishna, they're prakrti, or female. Please don't try to understand this male & female in the material sense. In other words, our perfection of life will be actually realizing that we're all females
- Krsna, everyone is trying to love Krsna, but Krsna is trying to love somebody. Now how great She (Radharani) is. Just try to understand
- Maya means where there is no happiness, no fact, and still, we are struggling for it. This is called maya. Try to understand what is maya
- Mother (Paurnamasi), just try to understand My (Radharani's) situation, and don't be unnecessarily angry with Me. Instead, please tell Me how I can save Myself from these terrible attacks of Krsna!
- My appeal to you is that you try to understand this movement, Krsna consciousness movement. It is not a bogus movement. It is scientific, authorized
- My dear sons and daughters, I am so much obliged to you that you have become so enthusiastic for offering Vyasa-puja. Now try to understand
- My only request is that you take some interest, active interest in this movement, try to understand it, and if you cooperate, the whole human society will be happy
- Nobody is cooperating. Simply these boys, they have kindly come to me and cooperating. So my movement is progressing, but very slowly. But if the leaders of the American people, they come and they try to understand and they try to introduce this system
- Now we are under the influence of this inferior, material nature. And that, by Krsna consciousness, we shall be transferred into the superior nature. Just try to understand: a person in the prison, a person outside the prison
- One must approach the acarya. So the acarya is coming by parampara system, disciplic succession. Therefore Krsna recommends, tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya: "One should approach the acarya and try to understand by pranipata, surrender"
- One should read Bhagavad-gita very scrutinizingly with the help of a person who is a devotee of Sri Krsna and try to understand it without personally motivated interpretations. The example of clear understanding is there in the Bhagavad-gita itself
- Our only request is take advantage of this Krsna consciousness movement. Try to understand it properly. It is not meant for any particular person, nation, or community. It is for every human being
- People take advantage of the popularity of Bhagavad-gita, and they try to impress under the shelter of Bhagavad-gita their own philosophy or own idea. That is useless. You try to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is
- Please try to understand our philosophy through various books that I have already published and sometimes after you will have to carry out this order of disciplic succession
- Simply you go on questioning and don't take anything. That is no use. Take. Make one question. Try to understand. Adopt it in life. Then make another question. Don't take all the answers at a time and become suffering in dysentery
- So don't make a cheater and cheated society. Just follow the parampara system as it is prescribed in the Vedic literature, as it is recommended by Krsna. Try to understand it from the authoritative source and try to apply it in your life
- So human life is not meant for hog civilization. So modern civilization is hog civilization, although it is polished with shirt and coat. So, we shall try to understand. This Krsna consciousness movement is for understanding Krsna
- So if we simply try to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is, we understand immediately the science of God
- So there is future life. You should take it. You should try to understand it. It is not very difficult, but by the modern education we have become so dull-headed, we cannot understand the simple truth that we have to change this body
- So to understand this fact, that simply by engaging oneself into the activities of Krsna consciousness everything is completely done, this is called faith. Faith, strong faith, unflinching faith
- Somebody, manusyanam sahasresu, out of millions, one tries to understand, to make his life perfect
- Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, they are self-illuminating. Simply word to word if you try to understand, then you'll get enlightenment. Still, there are acaryas who can help you
- Subject which is beyond their understanding by experimental knowledge, and if they try to understand it by the same experimental knowledge, that means confusion. This has to be understood by descending process of disciplic succession
- Supreme Lord and His form, name, pastimes and paraphernalia are inconceivable to nondevotees, and one should not try to understand such realities simply by logical arguments. They will not bring one to the right conclusion about the Absolute Truth
- The beginning of divya-jnana is there when we try to understand that "I am not this body. I am superior element, I am spirit soul. This is inferior. So why should I remain in this inferior knowledge?"
- The Bhagavad-gita is the standard book of knowledge in India and many eminent persons like Gandhi, Aurobindo, Dr. RadhaKrishnan, etc. they tried to understand the Bhagavad-gita, but could not do it
- The bona fide disciple should be inquisitive to understand transcendental subject matter. He must not search out faults among good qualities, and he should no longer be interested in material topics
- The central point is sense gratification. Just try to understand. The whole world is busy in different labels, but the central point is sense gratification. That's all
- The chanting of the holy name of the Lord is able to uproot even the reactions of the greatest sins. Therefore the chanting of the sankirtana movement is the most auspicious activity in the entire universe. Please try to understand this
- The illusion is that the conditioned soul does not try to understand his spiritual identity. He is more interested in his external body, which is only a flash and which will be finished as soon as the time is designated
- The other day I was speaking in the church that God is not dead. God cannot be dead. Neither you or me cannot be dead. There is living symptom in your body, and there is living symptom in the cosmic manifestation also. Just try to understand what is God
- The physician first of all diagnose that what is the disease; then he gives medicine. Similarly, first of all you ascertain what is your constitutional position. You try to understand. That is the beginning everywhere. That is Vedic literature
- The process which teaches us to go back to sanatana land, sanatana existence, that is called sanatana-dharma. Try to understand
- The spirit soul is person as much as God is also person. Imperson means the covering. Try to understand. The covering is impersonal, not the living being. He is covered. He is not imperson. He is person
- There are many things like that. So you should try to understand it fully. Why should you understand it haphazardly? You must try to understand fully
- This book, Nectar of Devotion, Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, if you read regularly, try to understand, this means you are associating with Srila Rupa Gosvami directly. And if you act accordingly, then you are serving their lotus feet
- This human life was meant for understanding Visnu, God, but they did not use it. So thus, try to understand how much important is this Krsna consciousness movement, how we are trying to save the whole human society from their irresponsible life
- This is religion. This is called bhagavata-dharma, to understand this philosophy, that God is the supreme master and I am His eternal servant. My duty is to serve God. That's all
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a sectarian religious movement. It is a scientific philosophical movement. Try to understand it
- Try to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is. Try to understand Srimad-Bhagavatam. These two books will give you sufficient knowledge, and we should take advantage of it, because our consciousness is developed
- Try to understand that in daytime you are illusioned by this gross body, and at night you are illusioned by the subtle body. So both of them are illusion
- Try to understand the philosophy (read 'Nectar of Devotion' repeatedly) nicely & spread it to your best capacity so that these suiciding men can be saved as far as possible. It is not, however, possible to check the suiciding policy of the modern society
- Try to understand this fact. Krsna does not require your nice dress or nice flower or nice food. Krsna does not require. But if you give Him, then you become benefited. It is Krsna's favor that He's accepting
- Try to understand Vedanta philosophy. Unfortunately, when we study Bhagavata we immediately jump over Krsna-lila with the gopis. That is not the process
- Try to understand what is the problem of life, how we can come again to the original spiritual life. That is the ultimate solution because we are spirit. Circumstantially, I am now accepting this material body
- Try to understand. Don't go very speedily. A guru can become guru when he's ordered by his guru. That's all. Otherwise nobody can become guru
- Unauthorized persons perversely try to understand Srimad-Bhagavatam, and thus they commit offenses at the feet of the Lord, which even Sripada Sankaracarya dared not do
- Unless there is ukta, said by authorities, previous authorities, acaryas, you cannot say anything. This is called parampara. You try to understand with your intelligence, but you cannot make any addition or alteration. That is not possible
- We are trying our bid, this Krsna consciousness movement, to give education about this bhagavata-dharma and we are trying to present in so many languages. So we wish that you should cooperate, try to understand this philosophy
- We have got many books, at least two dozen books, big, big, voluminous. So you can read them, you can try to understand this movement, and join with us
- We request the intelligent persons, especially the student community, to join this movement, to try to understand scientifically what is this movement
- We should not discuss the rasa-lila generally. Because unless one is advanced in spiritual consciousness and Krsna consciousness, they should not try to understand what is rasa-lila. It is very confidential. It is meant for the liberated souls
- We should try to go to Krsnaloka. This is spiritual science; we must try to understand it, and, after understanding it ourselves, we should preach this message to the whole world
- We should try to understand what is the meaning of Hrsikesa. Hrsika means indriya, and isa means Lord
- Whatever you are, you simply come and join this association and you become Krsna conscious. This is the advantage of this society. It is clear. Please try to understand
- When I shall ask you to question the subject matter which I have discussed, you should put questions on this matter. If you bring so many other subject matter, there will be no end. Try to understand what we have spoken in this meeting
- When one comes to the Krishna Temple, he should try to understand krishna Consciousness. Actually, one who is advanced will not find any contradiction. The Christians teach love of Godhead, and we practically do it
- Where is the difficulty to understand Krsna consciousness? Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita. If you diligently study and try to understand, you remain fully Krsna conscious always. Everything is there
- Which philosophy is better, 50 or 100 year old Darwin philosophy, or eternal Krishna philosophy? Just try to understand. Approach Krishna way of life from every angle - it is perfect
- With your multifarious duties you come here thrice in a week and try to understand. This is also spiritual culture. This will not go in vain. This will give you impression. Even you stop coming here, that impression will never go
- You are intelligent boys and girls. You have taken this Krsna consciousness movement. Try to understand more philosophically and distribute all over the world. That is my request
- You are sane, that you do not accept me as President... That is one thing. At least you are not insane. So if I say, "I am God," and you accept, then how much insane you are. Just try to understand
- You are very intelligent and nice boy and girl, and trying to understand Krishna Consciousness, and I can simply pray that you shall try to understand more and more about this transcendental science
- You just try to understand yourself that you are eternal servant of God. Then you are perfect. And you can enjoy God's property very nicely. There is no distress at all
- You should be religious, but try to understand each and every line philosophically