Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
trust | trusted | trustfully | trusting | trusts |trustworthiness | trustworthy
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Trust"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A certain brahmana (Canakya) will betray the trust of King Nanda and his eight sons and will destroy their dynasty. In their absence the Mauryas will rule the world as the age of Kali continues
- According to Canakya Pandita, women are generally not very intelligent and therefore not trustworthy
- Although Akrura was trusted by the enemy of Krsna, his heart was clear. He was a pure devotee of Krsna. He risked becoming Kamsa’s deputy just to meet Krsna
- I know that your new house is very nice with a good view and that you and your family will take very good care of me. Let us see our program here then I shall let you know. My health is very slowly improving. I am simply trusting in Krishna
- If you think you shall keep the money you collect there for future use for temple, that's alright, but my Guru Maharaja used to say, "Trust no future, however pleasant"
- In this verse the word pumscali refers to a woman who is easily carried away by men. Such a woman is never to be trusted
- Several other religious organizations such as ours have received tax-exemption status. I trust that you will kindly provide our institution, being a purely religious and non-profit charitable organization, with the same facility of tax-exemption
- Simply trust in God is not sufficient. We must know what is God. Trusting something oblivion, something fantasy, that is no trust. You must know where to put your trust. That is Bhagavad-gita. You have to know this, what is God
- Such godless, unfaithful words and actions, however materially enriched, are never to be trusted
- The first requirement in the Bhagavad-gita. "You surrender unto Me." That means: "You trust." I cannot surrender unto you if I do not trust you. That is trust. I don't believe you; how can I trust you?
- The Sanskrit word visvasta-ghata refers to one who breaks faith or causes a breach of trust. The mass of people should always feel security because of the government's protection
- The two legs do not speak, and they are blind. If a person simply trusts his legs to take him walking, he is likely to fall into a hole or bump into something. Thus led by the blind legs, one's life may be placed in jeopardy
- This is surrender. This is trust. Then activities begins. Then he will act according to the order of Krsna. When he has surrendered, he'll do as Krsna says, man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam namaskuru
- Trust no future, however pleasant. You may talk that future is very bright, but we don't believe in that
- We are constructing the Hare Krishna Land project in Juhu Beach and we trust that you and your family members will take advantage of the facilities for generations to come
- What kind of surrender? Marobi rakhobi, jo iccha tohara. "Now I have surrendered. If you want, you can kill me. And if You want, You can keep me." This is surrender. This is trust. "If You like, you can kill me. And if You like, you can save me"
- When there is hatred and malpractice and mutual mistrust in the caste system, the whole system becomes degraded, and as stated herein, it creates a deplorable state
- Without spiritual culture a human society is another polished edition of the animals. There is no value of education in the animal society as the trained up lion in a circus is never to be trusted
- Women in general should not be trusted, and what to speak of a woman loitering like a prostitute?
- You must know it perfectly well what is God and how to trust Him. That science we are teaching, KC movement. The government should cooperate fully. There should be school, college, to understand what is God, how to trust. This movement should be started
- You should make program that simply saying that "In God we trust," and we do all nonsense, which exhibits that we do not trust in God, this thing should be stopped