Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:True Sense of the Term
"true sense of the term"
Pages in category "True Sense of the Term"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Do not remain in ignorance for your problems. Be just like a fully developed conscious man and acknowledge that you have never been happy in the true sense of the term neither your ideal of happiness has ever been fulfilled
- Dronacarya was certainly a brahmana in the true sense of the term, but because he stood in the battlefield he was killed
- The acarya in the true sense of the term, who is authorized to deliver Krsna, enriches the disciple with full spiritual knowledge and thus awakens him to the activities of devotional service
- The conclusion is actually when a human being is civilized in the true sense of the term he follows the system of varna and asrama and then he can be called a "Hindu''
- These literatures, although worthless in the true sense of the term, are variously decorated to attract the attention of the less intelligent men
- They are converted Vaisnavas in the strict sense of the term. No Temple authority of India should therefore restrict them in the matter of offering their respects to the Deities or chanting the Hare Krsna Mahamantra within the vicinity of the Temple