Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
transport | transportation | transported | transporter | transporting | transportion | transports
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Types of Transport - Umbrella Category (39 C)
Pages in category "Transport"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I want to know what would be the approximate cost for production and transportation of Kaliya-Krsna, Radha-Krsna, and Guru & Gauranga Deities to Fiji Island?
- If a river flows thousands and thousands of miles, a perfect yogi can at once transport himself from one place to another simply by dipping in its water
- It has become an obligation, that one must go out of his home, of his village, of his country. That is defective. There was no need of so many transports. People remained locally. One has to go for livelihood hundred miles. This is defective
- Take more land and engage them in agriculture, plowing by the bulls instead of tractor. Bulls can be engaged in plowing and transporting. Nice bullock carts village to village for preaching
- The devastation takes place due to the fire emanating from the mouth of Sankarsana, and thus great sages like Bhrgu and other inhabitants of Maharloka transport themselves to Janaloka, being distressed by the warmth of the blazing fire
- The Europeans have invented tractors, and the bull is a problem. Therefore they must be sent to the slaughterhouse. So we can not create that problem. How the bull should be utilized? They should be used for transport and plowing
- The great sages and saints are promoted beyond the heavenly planets to Maharloka, but that also is not the place of complete fearlessness because at the end of one kalpa the Maharloka is annihilated and the inhabitants have to transport themselves
- The sages came down from Satyaloka by taking advantage of the flowing water, a process of transportation made possible by the power of mystic yoga
- The vaisya community is specifically responsible for the economic improvement of the society by producing grain, by giving protection to the cows, by transporting food when needed, and by banking and finance
- Trade is meant only for transporting surplus produce to places where the produce is scanty. But when traders become too greedy and materialistic they take to large-scale commerce and industry and allure the poor agriculturalist
- Transport is required in the human society, but you can utilize so many animals for your purpose