Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
touchstone | touchstones
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cintamani (14 P)
Pages in category "Touchstone"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee's body becomes at once surcharged with the transcendental qualities as soon as he is engaged in the devotional service of the Lord. It acts like the magnetic influence of a touchstone upon iron
- As long as it does not turn iron into gold by its touch, no one can recognize an unknown stone to be a touchstone
- As we have got our experience here in this world that houses are made of bricks, there, in the transcendental world, the houses are made of this cintamani stone, touchstone. There are also trees, but those trees are not like this tree
- He (a needy man who took Sanatana Gosvami's touchstone, but later on wondered why the valuable stone was kept in such a neglected place) therefore asked him (Sanatana Gosvami) for the most valuable thing, and then he was given the holy name of the Lord
- He (Sanatana Gosvami) had a touchstone with him, and this stone was left in a pile of refuse. A needy man took it, but later on wondered why the valuable stone was kept in such a neglected place
- I am very pleased to hear that the African boys are becoming serious devotees. That is the proof of your preaching work, that it becomes touchstone and turns iron to gold
- In fact, so great was His (Krsna's) charity in Dvaraka that even the spiritual kingdom, with all of its opulence of cintamani (touchstone), desire trees and surabhi cows, was surpassed
- In Goloka Vrndavana there are desire trees from which anyone can take all kinds of fruits, as much as he may desire. The land is made of touchstone, which when touched to iron will transform it into gold
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires
- In Vedic literatures there is information of a material object called a “touchstone,” which, simply by touch, can transform iron into gold. The touchstone can produce an unlimited quantity of gold and yet remain unchanged
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God. Not considering whether one is a proper or improper recipient, He gives His treasure to anyone and everyone. Thus He is the most munificent
- The ground on the Vaikuntha planets is made of touchstone. Thus there is no need to sweep the stone in Vaikuntha, for there is hardly any dust on it, but still, in order to satisfy the Lord, the ladies there always engage in dusting the marble walls
- The pillars of the houses and palaces (in Dvaraka) were bedecked with jewels such as touchstone, sapphire and emerald, and the floors gave off a beautiful luster
- The supreme abode of Lord Krsna, known as Goloka Vrndavana, is full of palaces made of touchstone. There are also trees, called "desire trees," that supply any type of eatable upon demand
- The supreme abode of the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is also described in the Brahma-samhita as the abode of cintamani. That abode of Lord Krsna, known as Goloka Vrndavana, is full of palaces made of touchstone
- The touchstone, after touching iron, produces volumes of gold without being changed
- The trees in Vrndavana are wish-fulfilling trees. The land is made of touchstone, and the water is nectar. Words are musical vibrations, and all movements are dancing