Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tool | tools
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Tool"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- If there is enough milk, enough grain, enough fruit, enough cotton, enough silk and enough jewels, then why do people need economic development in the shape of tools and machines?
- In this age of Kali Yuga it is not possible to faithfully follow the procedures of Hatha Yoga because our minds are too restless and our lives are very brief
- The artificial way of living depending on factories and tools can render so-called happiness only to a limited number at the cost of millions
- The production of machines and machine tools increases the artificial living fashion of a class of vested interests and keeps thousands of men in starvation and unrest. This should not be the standard of civilization
- There is no need of machines and tools or huge steel plants for artificially creating comforts of life
- To make economic development by our own endeavors on the strength of tools and machinery is not all. The sanction of the Supreme Lord must be there, otherwise despite all instrumental arrangements everything will be unsuccessful