televise | televised | television | televisioned | televisioning | televisions |TV
- search with TV as well but only in letters.
Pages in category "Television"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- That expansion (of yogi Saubhari Muni) was like a television expansion
- That subtle forms exist in the ether has been proven by modern science by transmission of television, by which forms or photographs of one place are transmitted to another place by the action of the ethereal element
- The Lord's name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage, etc., as they are described in the revealed scriptures or as performed in the Vaikunthalokas, far, far beyond the material cosmic manifestation, are factually being televised in the heart of the devotee
- The man with a poor fund of knowledge cannot understand, although by material science one can see things far away by means of television