Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Technically Called... (46 P)
Pages in category "Technically"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Technically Lord Buddha's philosophy is called atheistic because there is no acceptance of the Supreme Lord and because that system of philosophy denied the authority of the Vedas. But that is an act of camouflage by the Lord
- There are four principles of elevation from conditioned life to the life of liberation, which are technically known as dharma, artha, kama and moksa (religion, economic development, sense gratification and liberation)
- This ahangrahopasana describes a living entity when he begins spiritual realization by identifying himself with the Supreme Lord. This state of self realization is technically known as monism
- This introduction is technically called udghatyaka, and the whole scene is called vithi. You are so expert in dramatic expression that each of my statements before you is like a wave from an ocean of impudence