Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
technical | technicalities | technician | technicians | technicolor
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Technically (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Technical"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- If these recordings can be attuned in the same technical perfection, then under my direction we can produce at least one dozen Hare Krishna recordings in varieties of tunes
- In the spiritual world there is no technical institution
- In the technical Sanskrit terms, such qualities as Krsna's name, fame, etc., are accepted both as reservoirs of and stimulation for love of Krsna
- It is a technical science of spiritual values, and thus we are concerned with the techniques and not with the language
- Technicolor movie
- The Patanjali system of yoga instructs one on how to control the functions of the body's air in a technical manner so that ultimately all the functions of the air within become favorable for purifying the soul of material attachment
- The real business is that you produce enough food grains, as much as possible, and you eat and distribute. That's all. This is business. He does not require any so high technical education. Anyone can till the ground and grow food. Is it difficult?
- The technical inquiries by Srila Ramananda Raya and the replies of Srila Rupa Gosvami indicate that both of them were expert and fully conversant with the techniques of writing drama
- The technical terms used in the astronomical calculations given by the Jyotir Veda are difficult to translate into English
- The ultimate state of this pranayama system is to be fixed in trance, technically called samadhi. But experience has proven that even the samadhi stage also fails to control the materially absorbed mind
- The Western countries, they might have advanced in material technology, technical knowledge, but they have no knowledge about the science of God. That is lacking. So the East and West, they should cooperate
- They (scientists, artists, engineers and technicians) do not know how to make the activities purposeful to fulfill the mission of human life
- They're also pure devotees because they're following my instruction. Just like a technician, he is expert, but somebody is assisting him
- While continuously staring at the tip of the nose, a learned yogi practices the breathing exercises through the technical means known as puraka, kumbhaka and recaka
- While continuously staring at the tip of the nose, a learned yogi practices the breathing exercises through the technical means known as puraka, kumbhaka and recaka - controlling inhalation and exhalation and then stopping them both