Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tall | taller | tallest
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Tallness (1 P)
Pages in category "Tall"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- King Prthu's body was tall and sturdy, and his complexion was fair. His arms were full and broad and his eyes as bright as the rising sun. His nose was straight, his face very beautiful and his personality grave
- Krsna addressed her, "O tall young woman, who are you? Tell Me, for whom are you carrying this sandalwood pulp in your hand? I think you should offer this sandalwood to Me, and if you do so I am sure you will be fortunate"
- On Plaksadvipa there is a tree shining like gold and as tall as the jambu tree on Jambudvipa. At its root is a fire with seven flames. It is because this tree is a plaksa tree that the island is called Plaksadvipa
- On Salmalidvipa there is a salmali tree, from which the island takes its name. That tree is as broad and tall as the plaksa tree - in other words 100 yojanas (800 miles) broad and 1,100 yojanas (8,800 miles) tall
- The Pracetas became very angry when they saw the surface of the globe covered in this way (the surface of the world was practically covered by very tall trees). They desired that the land be cleared for crops
- The surface of the world was practically covered by very tall trees. It seemed as though the trees were determined to stop people from going into outer space to reach the heavenly kingdoms
- The two demons born of Diti began to make their bodies as strong as iron frames, and they were so tall that they seemed to touch outer space. They were decorated with valuable ornaments, and they thought that this was success in life
- There are tall trees with straight branches that appear to call the sweet birds, and when herds of elephants pass through the hills, it appears that the Kailasa Hill moves with them. When the waterfalls resound, it appears that Kailasa Hill does also