Devotees serve Vanipedia and Vanipedia serves the world - a success formula to save humanity
Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
swine | swines
Pages in category "Swine"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- If a man gets the body of a swine it must be considered the grace of the Lord because the Lord awards the facility
- If the human being develops taste without discrimination, as does the swine, then the controlling deity is certainly certified for the next term to award him the body of a swine
- One can beget hundreds of children and enjoy the celestial pleasure of sexual intercourse, provided he is able to train the children in God consciousness. Otherwise begetting children is on the level of the swine
- The swine who eat the night soil do not care to accept sweetmeats made of sugar and ghee
- There are swine, dogs, camels, asses, etc., whose economic necessities are just as important to them as ours are to us, but the economic problems of these animals are solved only under nasty and unpleasant conditions