Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
suspicion | suspicions | suspicious | suspiciously | suspiciousness | suspiscions
Pages in category "Suspicion"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- If the leaders, the priests and the executive heads are all rascal rogues, thieves, and within suspicion, then how there can be, I mean to say, peace in the world?
- If the people are backwards and suspicious, then how your scheme will be successful, in that part of the country?
- If you simply instruct them as I have taught also you, being yourself always the perfect example and above suspicion, that will act with great force. I am doing that
- Since Lord Brahma had come to Priyavrata in accordance with the orders of the Supreme Lord, he first wanted to dispel any suspicions that he might be acting as Priyavrata's enemy
- Stealing is not our business. Our business is to become Krsna conscious. Caesar's wife must be above suspicion. This is our program
- That is your duty as sannyasa, to keep yourself always above suspicion in Krishna Consciousness programme, and to teach others to become like you, that's all. That is our perfect programme
- The culprit mind is always suspicious, therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities
- The culprit mind is always suspicious; therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities. If we treat people diplomatically or duplicitously, our spiritual advancement is obstructed
- The king or the president, why he should be under suspicion? And if he is under suspicion, then immediately he should resign
- The playful pastimes of the Lord caused suspicion in the mind of Lord Brahma, and therefore Lord Brahma, to test Krsna’s Lordship, stole all the Lord’s calves and cowherd boys with his own mystic power
- The priest or the spiritual master, who are engaged in teaching people about religiosity, he must be perfect, above suspicion
- There is one saying from Bible: 'Judge not, lest ye be judged.' So how we can preach unless we are able to make judgements? That will not be possible. Only those who are above suspicion can judge others
- This is the country, Moscow. I have got practical experience in going there. And always suspicious. And the people in general, they are very unhappy, very unhappy, because they have no freedom. A young man cannot go out of the country