"surrendered soul "|"surrendered souls"|"soul surrendered"|"souls surrendered"
Pages in category "Surrendered Souls"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- That is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam. So long one is not a surrendered soul to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no question of liberation from this material world
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble and always steady
- The liberated living entities, however, in the sanatana (eternal) manifestation, are unconditionally surrendered souls, and therefore they are not subject to the conditions of creation and annihilation
- The Lord is unlimited and, by the grace of the yogamaya, helps the surrendered soul to know Him proportionately with the advance of one's surrender
- The Lord reserves the right not to reveal Himself to anyone and everyone but to show Himself only to those souls who surrender unto Him
- The Lord's lotus feet are like an umbrella for the surrendered souls, protecting them from all the miseries of material existence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can never be known simply by working very hard and taxing the good brain, nor can He be known simply by mental speculation and jugglery of words. The Lord is knowable only by one who is a surrendered soul
- The surrendered souls are called akuto-bhaya. They are doubtless and fearless, and their entrance into the spiritual kingdom is guaranteed
- There is no essential difference between a fully surrendered soul and a person in the renounced order of life. The only difference is that a fully surrendered soul is completely dependent upon Krsna
- Those who are surrendered souls, they will wait for the instruction of guru and do accordingly
- To save a surrendered soul from repeated birth and death, the Lord purifies him of contamination by offering him a little distress