Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
summit | summits
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Summit"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental qualities. He is like a mine of gems. He is expert at everything, very intelligent and sober, and He is the summit of all transcendental humors
- Krsna's conjugal love is the summit of His various opulences. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Manifesting Himself with thousands of hands, the Lord then appeared on the summit of Mandara Mountain, like another great mountain, and held Mandara Mountain with one hand
- Manufacture of the "necessities of life" in factories and workshops, excessively prominent in the age of Kali, or in the age of the machine, is the summit stage of the quality of darkness
- Mr. Lennon wants to stop war, but the war is the creation of different politicians. So unless on the summit of administration there are actually Krishna Conscious men, we cannot stop war
- On the summit of Mount Sumeru is Brahmapuri, the residence of Lord Brahma. Each of its four sides is 10,000 yojanas long. Surrounding Brahmapuri are the cities of King Indra and seven other demigods. These cities are one fourth the size of Brahmapuri
- One of the cowherd boys said, "Its (the snake's) mouth appears to be like a big mountain cave, and its height cannot be estimated. The chin is also raised just like a mountain summit"
- One who (a sannyasi) prefers living in great mountains, even among ferocious animals, to attain the summit of philosophical speculation (understanding that the essence of this material world is useless) is called Parvata
- One who has attained the ultimate summit of yoga practice can live in the body as long as he likes or, as long as he is not completely perfect
- The coral mountain is very beautifully dressed by the evening sky, but the yellow dress of the Lord mocked its beauty. There is gold on the summit of the mountain, but the Lord's helmet, bedecked with jewels, mocked it
- The example of Dhruva Maharaja indicates that every Krsna conscious person can expect to reach the topmost summit of all three planetary systems within the universe
- The foolish politicians may go on holding peace and summit conferences for hundreds of years, but they will fail to achieve success
- The highest summit of spiritual perfection is knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord's beautiful bodily color is blackish, and His broad chest is the resting place of the goddess of fortune, who glorifies the entire spiritual world, the summit of all heavenly planets
- The Personality of Godhead, appearing on the shoulder of Garuda, seemed like a cloud resting on the summit of the mountain known as Meru
- The spiritual world is situated beyond the universe. Therefore it is stated here that the spiritual world, Vaikunthaloka, is the summit of all planetary systems
- Their (Krsna and Balarama's) playmates complained, "Krsna is leaving us just at the point when our playing is at the summit. Next time we shall not allow Him to leave"
- This river falls a distance of 10,000 yojanas, from the summit of Merumandara to the southern side of Ilavrta, and floods the entire land of Ilavrta with juice
- This verse is that it openly declares where the Vaikunthalokas are situated. They are situated as the summit of all the heavenly planets, which are above the sun globe, at the upper limit of the universe, and are known as Satyaloka, or Brahmaloka
- To balance Mandara Mountain while it was being pulled from both sides, the Lord Himself appeared on its summit like another great mountain