Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
submerge | submerged | submerges | submerging
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Submerged"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A living entity who unknowingly falls in this river is submerged in its waves, and since the current is swifter near the banks of the river, he is unable to get out. What will be the benefit of performing fruitive activities in that river of maya?
- According to Vedic ritual, after taking a bath in a river, one should stand at least half submerged and murmur the Gayatri mantra
- The bore in the copper measuring pot must be made with a probe weighing not more than four masa and measuring not longer than four fingers. This regulates the diameter of the hole. The pot is submerged in water, and the overflooding time is called a danda
- The consciousness of each woman within the three worlds is certainly like a high hill, but the sweetness of Krsna's beauty is like an ocean. Even a drop of water from that ocean can flood the entire world and submerge all the high hills of consciousness
- The gopis said, "When you were submerged in water, He (Varaha) delivered you, taking the whole weight of your existence on His tusks"
- The living entities, along with their different tastes, remain individually submerged in Brahman until another manifestation of the material world