Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stupid | stupidity | stupids
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Stupid"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- In great stupidity, Rukmi stood before Krsna, telling Him repeatedly, "Stop for a minute and fight with me!" After saying this he drew his bow and directly shot three forceful arrows against Krsna's body. Then he condemned Krsna
- In order to stop this stupidity of serving our senses, which will never come to an end, simply increase our bondage, we have to come to the spiritual master. He'll teach how to convert or to divert the activities of the senses to please Krsna
- In the evening the report of the preaching work was submitted to the Lord, and He was glad to learn that Nityananda and Haridasa had attempted to deliver such a stupid pair of fellows
- In the language of the Bhagavad-gita, people who are engaged in gross sense gratification are mudhas - asses. The ass is a symbol of stupidity. Those who simply engage in the profitless pursuit of sense gratification are worshiping avidya
- It would be sheer stupidity if Indian people attempted to do good to others without first themselves attaining transcendental knowledge
- The members of the younger generation are not as stupid as the old politicians, and therefore by state law the foolish old politicians must retire from active life at the age of fifty
- The mudha, they'll work day and night for sense gratification. Therefore, at a certain period of life, that stupidity should be given up and taken sannyasa. No, finished. That is sannyasa. Now this portion of life should be completely for Krsna's service
- The rasa dance is misunderstood by the foolish class of men. Some of them take this to be immoral, while others try to cover it up by their own stupid interpretations. They have no desire to follow in the footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami
- The soul after destruction of this body is being carried by the desire, but they have no eyes to see what is that desire, what is that soul, what is that intelligence. They are saying, "There is no soul" This is mostly stupidity
- The worshipful Brahma first laughed at their stupidity (they wanted to copulate wih Lord Brahma), but finding the shameless asuras close upon him, he grew indignant and ran in great haste out of fear
- To His parents, Nanda and Yasoda, Krsna is just a baby; to Kamsa, the King of Bhoja, He is death personified; to the dull and stupid He is just like a stone and to the yogis He is the Supreme Absolute Truth