Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
structure | structures | structured | structural
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Structure"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- If I cannot see at the present structure of my body even the spark, material atom, how we can see God, the Supreme Spirit?
- Ignorance about the eternity of the living being and the change of covering in the material world has played havoc in the structure of modern human society
- It (New Vrndavana) has a farmhouse and several other structures, well, streams, hills (govardhana, as named by Swamiji) pasture grounds (a cow will be acquired soon), ghat, pond, woodland, all situated on 138 acres
- One may attain the topmost platform of devotional service, but somehow or other if he offends a Vaisnava, the whole structure collapses
- One's promotion to the spiritual world is checked simply by seeing the beautiful bodily structure & movements of women. Sri Caitanya has therefore warned all devotees to beware of the attraction of beautiful women & materialistic civilization
- The castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni was a wonderful structure, bedecked with all sorts of jewels, adorned with pillars of precious stones, and capable of yielding whatever one desired
- The demigods, being like other living entities in the material world, are all liquidated at the time of the annihilation of the material structure. They are themselves unable to get liberation, and what to speak of giving liberation
- The structure of the building stood on excellent transparent marble, with engravings made of emerald stones. All the women in the palace carried lamps made of valuable jewels
- Their (Krsna's, Arjuna's and Bhima's) shoulders were marked with impressions due to carrying bows, they had beautiful bodily structure, and their voices were grave and commanding. Thus he definitely concluded that they were not brahmanas but ksatriyas
- There are two different tomblike structures in the Radha-Damodara temple; one structure is called his place of bhajana, and in the other his body is entombed. Behind this very tomb I have my place of bhajana, but since 1965 I have been away
- This planet earth is but an insignificant spot in the cosmic structure. Yet foolish men, puffed up by a false sense of scientific advancement, have concentrated their energy in the pursuit of so-called economic development on this planet
- To worship Nrsimhadeva requires a separate temple structure, not that Lord Nrsimhadeva can be worshiped in the same temple as Radha-Krsna
- We have no brain, we are all not very intelligent. But we can understand if there is the active principle soul within this body, there must be a Supersoul within this huge structure of body
- When there is sufficient austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness, naturally mother earth is completely satisfied, and there is very little chance for Kali to infiltrate the structure of human society