Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
storehouse | storehouses
Pages in category "Storehouse"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of our past desires, and we have this present body due to our past desires. Similarly, whatever we desire in this present body will be expressed in a future body
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of various thoughts and experiences undergone during our past lives
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of various thoughts and experiences undergone during our past lives. Thus there is a chain of continuation from one life to another
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are the topmost of jewels. They have been kept in the storehouse of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, who has explained them to Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, who has repeated them to me
- The transmigration of the soul is caused by the subtle body, which is the storehouse of all kinds of material desires
- The Vedas are the storehouse of knowledge, both material and spiritual. But such knowledge aims at perfection of self-realization. In other words, the Vedas are the guides for the civilized man in every respect
- They (Krsna and Balarama) saw that all the crossroads were decorated with gold and that there were copper and brass storehouses for stocking grain. And there were many rich men's houses, all appearing symmetrical, as if constructed by one engineer