Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"spiritualism" |"spiritualism's" |"spiritualistic" |"spirituality"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Spirituality"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Even more subtle than the intellect is the spirit soul. So true spirituality, or the real religion of the living entity, means to be situated in self
- Everyone should help to spiritualize all the activities of the world. By such activities, both the performer and the work performed become surcharged with spirituality and transcend the modes of nature
- Mahaprabhu slept short. His sentiments carried Him far and wide in the firmament of spirituality every day and night, and all His admirers and followers watched Him throughout
- Materialism means sense gratification, and spiritualism means to love God. That's all. Personal sense gratification. Here the relationship is just like a girl or a boy. The so-called love is temporary. That's all. There is no love
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha are so spiritually enlightened that in the presence of such spirituality, sex life is insignificant
- The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible. Everything taken from everything remains everything, or, as has been stated, in the spiritual world one minus one equals one, and one plus one equals one
- The spiritual master is generally called gosani, and thakura is used to address the paramahamsas, those in the topmost rank of spirituality
- There is no material contamination in transcendence, nor is there any possibility of imagining a spirituality in matter. One cannot accept matter as spirit