Devotees serve Vanipedia and Vanipedia serves the world - a success formula to save humanity
Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Sperm"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After emulsification of the ovum and sperm, the body gradually develops either into a lump of flesh or into an egg, as the case may be
- In the case of birds it (the emulsification of the ovum and sperm) develops into an egg, and in the case of animals and human beings it develops into a lump of flesh
- On the first night, the sperm and ovum mix, and on the fifth night the mixture ferments into a bubble. On the tenth night it develops into a form like a plum, and after that, it gradually turns into a lump of flesh or an egg, as the case may be
- The materialistic theory that there is no soul and that a child is born simply by material combination of the sperm and ovum is not very feasible. It is unacceptable
- The miseries of material existence begin from the very day when the spirit soul takes shelter in the ovum and sperm of the mother and father, they continue after he is born from the womb, and then they are further prolonged