Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
spare | spared | spares | sparing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Sparing (1 P)
Pages in category "Spare"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Arjuna considers that the son of his great teacher should be spared, for he happens to be the son of Dronacarya, even though he is an unworthy son, having done all sorts of heinous acts whimsically for no one's benefit
- Arjuna was perplexed because Asvatthama was to be killed as well as spared according to different scriptures cited by different persons
- I think there is no need of getting a degree. If you can spare some time, you try to learn Bengali, from Sriman Prabhansu. It will be a great asset for our Mission; and as you have decided to work to get money, I quite approve
- If George simply spares that chapel to us it will be a great service to the neighboring people and visitors. We shall turn the chapel so nicely that everyone who comes to see will be Krishna conscious person
- If the president thinks that he can be spared, then he can go
- If they are serious, they must hear the philosophy for some time, and I am prepared to spare my time for this purpose
- If you have got some spare time and the inclination, you can read the chapters of Krsna Book and put them into verse
- Modern scientists try to avoid death by physiochemical advancement of knowledge, but alas, the controller of death, Yamaraja, is so cruel that he does not spare even the very life of the scientist himself
- My idea in forming the GBC is that I may be spared from the management and use my time for translating books
- Take advantage of these books yourselves. Not that you just distribute but neglect reading them yourself. Always read them, especially Krsna book. Every time you have a spare moment, you should read
- The beginning of devotional service is to spare some time and listen to Srimad-Bhagavatam from the right source
- The Brahmacaris are dedicated their life and everything but the householder should spare at least 50% of income for the society. That is the standard distribution of money example set by our predecessors, Srila Rupa Goswami, and Srila Sanatana Goswami
- The other day while taking my morning walk from the backside of your land I reached on the main road. So much land is still vacant without any utility. If you can spare all these lands on lease terms we can immediately use them properly
- There is every chance of a woman's having a miscarriage if she experiences some ecstatic emotion or is frightened. Pregnant women should therefore be spared all these external influences
- We can avoid idle conversation and utilize our time in the spare moments for studying slokas from the Gita and Bhagavatam. Practically I have given you more than enough for 50 years at one sloka daily
- We cannot spare our valuable time for bodily comforts, sacrificing our real aim of life, self-realization. That is not civilization. That is animal civilization. First consideration is self-realization