Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sociology | sociologists | sociologist | sociological | sociopolitical
Pages in category "Sociology"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Actually, devotional service means engaging the senses in the service of the Lord. At the present moment our senses are not purified; therefore our senses are engaged in the service of society, friendship, love, politics, sociology and so on
- Although people declare themselves great scientists, economists, philosophers, politicians and sociologists, they are actually nothing but rascals
- Anyone who misunderstands this perishable body to be the self and who works for it in the name of sociology, politics, philanthropy, altruism, nationalism or internationalism, under the false plea of the bodily conception of life, is certainly a fool
- He (Parasara) was spiritual master of Maharaja Janaka and a great devotee of Lord Siva. He is the author of many Vedic scriptures and sociological directions
- "How it is possible to make a candala a Vaisnava?" No, that is possible. Prabhavisnave namah. Visnu is so powerful, omnipotent. He can do that. So only by Visnu mantra, by becoming a Vaisnava, one can transcend all this restriction, sociology
- If one knows Krsna, he knows everything. He knows politics, he knows economics, he knows science, he knows philosophy, he knows religion, he knows sociology, everything
- If we become God conscious, Krsna conscious, then the whole problems of the world - sociology, religion, economic development, politics - everything will be solved. That's a fact
- In politics or sociology or humanitarian activities, there is partiality for a certain section of human being, or certain section of living beings. But this chanting of Hare Krsna mantra, awakening dormant KC, is meant for all living entities
- In the Western countries old men, retired from active life, play cards, fish, watch television and debate about useless socio-political schemes. All these and other frivolous activities are included in the prajalpa category
- Material activities that are promised by so many politicians, sociologists, philanthropists, etc., do not produce very good results because the politicians and philanthropists have no transcendental vision; they do not know what is actually beneficial
- Modern sociology is targeting the state or the people as the owner of a certain state, but our Vedic conception is isavasyam idam sarvam: "Everything is owned by Isa, the Supreme Controller"
- The cult of Bhagavata-dharma, has nothing to do with mundane affairs, sociology, politics, economic development or any such sphere of life. Srimad-Bhagavatam is the purely transcendental urge of the soul
- The karmi thinks of this world as "mine," and the jnani thinks "I am" everything. The whole material conception of politics, sociology, philanthropy, altruism, etc., conceived by the conditioned souls is on the basis of this misconceived "I" and "mine"
- The whole material conception of politics, sociology, philanthropy, altruism, etc., conceived by the conditioned souls is on the basis of this misconceived "I" and "mine," which are products of a strong desire to enjoy material life
- "The world is false, and Brahman, that is truth." But we have practically seen many sannyasis, they renounce this world as mithya and take to Brahman realization path, but after some days, they come down to politics, sociology, philanthropy. Why?
- There are different branches of knowledge in the Vedic writings, including sociology, politics, medicine and military art. All these and other branches of knowledge are perfectly described in the Vedas
- Throughout the whole world there are schools and colleges and universities to study the physiology, psychology, biology, sociology, so many things. But there is no university, school, college throughout the whole world to understand the soul
- We can take part in everything, politics, sociology or philanthropism, altruism, there are so many things they have discovered, provided by taking part in that department of activities we advance our Krsna consciousness. Otherwise reject. Don't take part
- We don't take part in politics, sociology, and mental speculation, "science," or so on, so on, all nonsense. We reject, all kicked out. That is the perfection. It is simply waste of time. These are all superficial. Just like waves in the sea