Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
simultaneously | simultaneous
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Simultaneously"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Krsna Caitanya and Lord Nityananda, who are like the sun and moon. They have arisen simultaneously on the horizon of Gauda to dissipate the darkness of ignorance and thus wonderfully bestow benediction upon all
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His mystic power in presenting Himself simultaneously in each and every sankirtana group
- A devotee must know the importance of simultaneously understanding Vedanta philosophy and chanting the holy names. If by studying Vedanta one becomes an impersonalist, he has not been able to understand Vedanta
- According to the authority of the Caitanya-caritamrta, the expansion of Krsna and that of Srimati Radharani are simultaneous
- Actually people in the Vedic culture worship both the Powerful and the power. There are many hundreds and thousands of temples of Visnu and Devi, and sometimes they are worshiped simultaneously
- After defeating Indra, Krsna arranged to marry the 16,100 girls brought from the custody of Bhaumasura. By expanding Himself in 16,100 forms, He simultaneously married them all in different palaces at the same auspicious moment
- All the Narayana forms of the Lord are but expansions of His Vasudeva feature, and thus He is Vasudeva, Narayana and Krsna simultaneously. He is sri-krsna govinda hare murare, he natha narayana vasudeva, all in one
- Although He(Krsna) showed His extraordinary opulences by simultaneously marrying more than sixteen thousand wives in more than sixteen thousand palaces, He behaved with them just like an ordinary man
- And so, under the guidance of a spiritual master, the disciple is trained simultaneously to render service and at the same time to chant the Hare Krsna mantra
- As a result of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, one makes such great advancement in spiritual life that simultaneously his material existence terminates and he receives love of Godhead
- As Kesi's last breath came, his eyeballs bulged in their sockets and he passed stool and urine simultaneously. Thus the vital force of his life expired. When the horse was dead, his mouth became loose, and Krsna could extract His arm without difficulty
- As such, He (the Supreme Lord) is everyone's master. He is sometimes manifest on the surface of the globe, but He is simultaneously within all matter
- Attaining scientific knowledge of the Personality of Godhead means seeing one's own self simultaneously. As far as the identity of the living being as spirit self is concerned, there are a number of speculations and misgivings
- Baby Krsna very quickly took the nipple in anger. He sucked the milk-poison along with the life air of the demon. In other words, Krsna simultaneously sucked the milk from her breast and killed her by sucking out her life
- Baladeva, Sankarsana and other expansions of Krsna are emanations of Maha-Sankarsana. All the incarnations and expansions exist simultaneously in the body of Krsna, who is described as two-handed
- Balarama said, "Simultaneously I can also give this Romaharsana Suta life again, with a span of long duration, sufficient strength and full power of the senses. Not only this, but if you desire I shall be glad to award him anything else you may ask"
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By meeting with me personally for necessary instruction, I hope simultaneously in all Centers the activities will be of the same standard
- By simultaneously stressing the importance of both work in devotion and inaction in knowledge, Krsna has perplexed Arjuna and confused his determination
- Caitanya said, "Love of Krsna is so powerful that it simultaneously defeats the poisonous effects of a snake, as well as the happiness derived from pouring nectar on one's head. It is perceived as doubly effective, simultaneously poisonous & nectarean"
- Caitanya said, "The poisonous effects of love of Godhead defeat the severe and fresh poison of the serpent. Yet there is simultaneously transcendental bliss, which pours down and defeats the pride of nectar and diminishes its value"
- Cleansing oneself as well as teaching others to be clean; these two things must be there simultaneously
- Completely free from fear of Kamsa's atrocities, he (Vasudeva) accepted the child simultaneously as an object of affection and as an object of worship by prayers
- Consult seriously the GBC whether all these things can be taken in hand simultaneously. It requires a very cool brain and expert management
- Dhama refers not only to Krsna's form but also to His name, His qualities and His paraphernalia. Everything becomes manifest simultaneously
- Dhruva Maharaja, who was a great charioteer and certainly a great bowman also, immediately began to kill them (the greatly powerful heroes of the Yaksas from Alakapuri) by simultaneously discharging arrows three at a time
- Do not discuss these incidents because a devotee of Lord Caitanya does not feel very happy to discuss them. But so far we have heard from authorized sources, He simultaneously entered Jagannatha Temple and Gopinatha Temple in Puri and He did not come out
- For each of His 16,108 wives, He (Krsna) simultaneously maintained different palaces, different establishments and different atmospheres. Thus the Lord, although one, exhibited Himself as 16,108 ideal householders
- For, when there is an order from a superior about doing something, there is simultaneously a prohibition. When the order is that one should always remember Krsna, the prohibition is that one should never forget Him
- Having the opportunity to use his one thousand arms, he rushed toward Krsna, simultaneously working five hundred bows and two thousand arrows. Such a foolish person could never measure Krsna's strength
- He (Krsna) is not forced to appear by any external agency; He descends by His own internal potency to reestablish the standard functions of human activities, simultaneously annihilate the disturbing elements in the progressive march of human civilization
- He (Lord Caitanya) appeared in that mode (Lord Caitanya assumed the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows) but simultaneously He propagated the religious process for this age in a most fascinating way
- He (Narada) was astonished that Lord Krsna had expanded Himself into sixteen thousand forms and married these wives simultaneously in different palaces
- He who faithfully hears about the dealings between Lord Krsna and the gopis in the rasa dance and he who describes these activities attain to the perfectional stage of devotional service and simultaneously lose material, lusty desires
- His (Krsna's) appearance and disappearance are simultaneously going on, and no one can say definitely which of them is the beginning and which is the end
- Humility, renunciation and excellent learning exist in him (Sanatana Gosvami) simultaneously
- I have given you already everything, so you please consult among yourselves if you have questions. It is said "By engaging one's tongue in chanting and taking prasad, simultaneously following the regulative principles, the Lord reveals Himself upon this"
- If numerous forms, all equal in their features, are displayed simultaneously, such forms are called prakasa-vigrahas of the Lord
- If one lives a family life following in the footsteps of Lord Krsna's family members, one can achieve all four of these principles of success simultaneously by making Krsna the center of all activities
- If the leaders do not recognize the existence of the all-powerful Visnu, who is simultaneously both the supreme transcendental personality and the impersonal spirit existing everywhere, then what will ordinary men understand about Him?
- If you simply talk of Vedic knowledge, it becomes dry, speculative. But if you talk of Krsna and Krsna's lila, Krsna's pastimes, then it becomes simultaneously discussion of Vedic knowledge, at the same time, very beautiful
- If you surpass the laws of nature, then you will be punished. There is simultaneous law of nature. The example is that you can eat, say, four ounce or eight ounce foodstuff. If you eat ten ounce, then there will be suffering, indigestion
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is therefore explained that one should serve both the spiritual master and Krsna simultaneously and in that way make progress in Krsna consciousness
- In the original Islam the form is not accepted. That is Vedic description, form and formless. Formless means no material form and form means spiritual form, simultaneous
- It is said that the bhakti cult is meant for the sudras, vaisyas and the less intelligent woman class. But that is not the actual fact. The bhakti cult is the topmost of all transcendental activities, and therefore it is simultaneously sublime and easy
- It will be difficult to open three pandals simultaneously because there are no sufficient men. Otherwise there is no difficulty
- Lord Krsna, however, enjoyed all of His sixteen thousand wives simultaneously. Although it may be said that yogis also can expand their bodies into many forms, the yogi's expansion and Lord Krsna's expansion are not the same
- Lord Siva continued: "My dear Lord (Krsna), since You are manifested universally, the different parts of the universe are the different parts of Your body, and by Your inconceivable potency You can simultaneously be both localized and universal"
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are simultaneously the cause of this cosmic manifestation and its ingredients as well. You are the Supreme Whole, one without a second"
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "My dear lord, the SP of Godhead, Krsna, is the bestower of both liberation and love of God simultaneously. Anyone who becomes a devotee of the Lord automatically attains liberation without having to make a separate attempt"
- Mayavadi philosophers, being educated in paltry knowledge, think all sorts of Brahman realization one and the same and do not consider varieties. But although Krsna is everywhere, by His inconceivable potency He is simultaneously not everywhere
- Meanwhile, the brahmana Srutadeva, simultaneously receiving Lord Krsna and His associates at his home, was transcendentally overwhelmed with joy
- My only point is that simultaneously we must increase our literature production and build Mayapur Temple, But it is not that we have to stop everything else for one thing
- On my return I shall make practical progress so that both of us may go on compiling Srimad-Bhagavatam and opening different centers in all parts of the world simultaneously
- One must be able to clear all doubts and simultaneously be situated in the brahminical characteristics
- One should be allowed to remain in so-called material enjoyment while simultaneously advancing in knowledge to experience the misery of this false material happiness. Then, without help from others, one will find material enjoyment detestful
- One should not deviate from or surpass the instructions of the spiritual master. One should not be simply intent on consulting books but should simultaneously execute the spiritual master's order
- One who knows God knows that the impersonal conception and personal conception are simultaneously present in everything and that there is no contradiction
- Only through devotional service can one understand how the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by His inconceivable potencies, simultaneously acts impersonally and as a person
- Our point is all the species of life, they are existing simultaneously. Evolution there is, we accept that but it is not that one is missing, one has gone away, and another is come
- Our process is to work on Bhagavata and Pancaratriki systems simultaneously. Deity worship is pancaratriki system and preaching is Bhagavata system
- Paka, another demon, attacked both the chariot (of Indra), with all its paraphernalia, and the chariot driver, Matali, by fitting two hundred arrows to his bow and releasing them all simultaneously. This was indeed a wonderful act on the battlefield
- People are embarrassed by many material desires, they worship Siva, Brahma, the Kali, Durga, Ganesa and Surya to achieve different results. However, one can achieve all these results simultaneously just by worshiping Lord Visnu
- Process of pure devotional service simultaneously serves the purpose of jnana-yoga; liberation from material conditions is automatically achieved by the gradual development of pure devotional service
- Simply to defeat scholars and philosophers is not the occupation of a preacher. Preachers must simultaneously introduce the sankirtana movement, for that is the mission of the Caitanya cult
- Simultaneously Krsna was engaged in different family affairs in those sixteen thousand palaces. In each and every one of the palaces there were nicely decorated gardens and lakes
- Simultaneously, Krsna appeared on the scene, accompanied by His new wife, Jambavati, and all the inhabitants of Dvaraka and relatives of Krsna became joyful
- Simultaneously, the mothers (Yasoda and Rohini) rendered service and bestowed benediction upon their transcendental sons. They took care of their children by bathing Them and dressing Them very nicely
- Simultaneously, using many arrows, He (Krsna) pierced the mouths of the demon Mura. When the Mura demon saw himself outmaneuvered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he immediately began to strike the Lord in great anger with his club
- So far remembering me and Krishna, it should be simultaneous. I am your Spiritual Father, and Krishna is your Spiritual Husband. A girl can never forget either her father or her husband
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- Srimad-Bhagavatam, being the sound representation of the Lord, is simultaneously explained in four verses and in four billion verses all the same, inasmuch as the Lord is smaller than the atom and bigger than the unlimited sky. Such is the potency of SB
- Srutadeva said, "As soon as You (Krsna) are visible by development of Krsna consciousness, all miseries of material existence are simultaneously vanquished"
- The absolute truth and His bodily effulgence are in the same way simultaneously one and different. Kamsa and Sisupala attained to the absolute truth, but they were not allowed to enter into the Goloka Vrndavana abode
- The brahmana Srutadeva, simultaneously (with King Bahulasva) receiving Lord Krsna and His associates (Narada, Vamadeva, Atri, Vyasadeva, Parasurama, Asita, Aruni, Sukadeva and others) at his home, was transcendentally overwhelmed with joy
- The demon Bhaumasura immediately released a weapon called Sataghni, by which he could kill hundreds of warriors with one stroke, and all his assistants simultaneously threw their respective weapons at the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Earth personified continued, "Everything is therefore simultaneously one with You (Krsna) and different from You, and the philosophers who try to separate everything from You are certainly mistaken in their viewpoint"
- The first wonder is that both brothers appear simultaneously, and the other is that They illuminate the innermost depths of the heart
- The gopis, having been instructed by Krsna in this philosophy of simultaneous oneness and difference, remained always in Krsna consciousness and thus became liberated from all material contamination
- The Lord advised Arjuna to wake up and fight, being situated in perfect knowledge. Therefore, by simultaneously stressing the importance of both work in devotion and inaction in knowledge, Krsna has perplexed Arjuna and confused his determination
- The Lord has no material form, and yet, according to the liking of different grades of devotees, He simultaneously exists in multiforms, such as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha, Narayana and Mukunda
- The Lord of supreme mysticism can simultaneously reside within everyone's heart, or even within the atoms, by His Paramatma feature, His plenary portion
- The Lord simultaneously assumed different bodily expansions exactly matching each and every princess
- The Lord simultaneously pushed the demon to the earth and superficially broke the handcart
- The Nagapatnis continued: "You are Yourself the universal form, and yet You are different from this universe. You are simultaneously one with and different from the universe"
- The nasal instrument, odor, and the controlling deity air, smelling, etc., all became manifested simultaneously when the Lord desired to smell. The Vedic mantras confirm this statement in the Upanisads
- The Nectar of Devotion teaches all men how to perform the simple and natural method of loving Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If we learn how to love Krsna, then it is very easy to immediately and simultaneously love every living being
- The peculiarity of the gradual development of the different senses is simultaneously supported by their controlling deities
- The peculiarity of the gradual development of the different senses is simultaneously supported by their controlling deities. It is to be understood, therefore, that the activities of the sense organs are controlled by the will of the Supreme
- The personified Vedas continued, "The material world is simultaneously both truth and untruth. It is truth because everything is an expansion of the Supreme Absolute Truth, and it is untruth because the existence of the material world is temporary"
- The potency of the Lord and the Lord are simultaneously different and nondifferent. The conception of the virat-rupa, especially for the impersonalist, is thus nondifferent from the eternal form of the Lord
- The presidents should not give up their posts, but GBC work must go on and temple activities be maintained simultaneously. So now you have experienced practically that your responsibility for temple upkeep must not be set aside for GBC business
- The process of bhakti-yoga is simultaneously very difficult and very easy to perform
- The pure devotee, being in full knowledge of spiritual life, simultaneously rejects material relationships and cultivates his spiritual relationship with the Lord
- The secret of success is that one should be eager to serve the Spiritual Master and Krsna simultaneously with the same regard and things will become automatically revealed in the heart of the devotee
- The semen Kasyapa Muni discharged was simultaneously extremely powerful and mixed with the quality of anger
- The symptom of ecstatic affection with reverence felt by Bali Maharaja was expressed as follows: "My dear Lord, You have simultaneously punished me and showed me Your causeless mercy
- The vivid example of this presence of God both before the theist and atheist simultaneously is Lord Nrsimhadeva
- The whole creation and the creative energies are nondifferent and different simultaneously. Because everything is an emanation from Him (the Maha-visnu or Maha-samasti)
- There are two energies always working simultaneously, and Maya means when we diminish the spiritual energy, then automatically we become attracted to the external dress of Maya
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were actually smeared with saffron and sandalwood pulp by Their mothers, but due to crawling over muddy clay, They would simultaneously smear Their bodies with clay
- This false argument is answered by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita: although everything is a transformation of the energy of Krsna, He is not present everywhere. He is simultaneously present and not present
- This important instruction by Lord Krsna to the gopis can be utilized by all devotees engaged in Krsna consciousness. The whole philosophy is considered on the basis of inconceivable, simultaneous oneness and difference
- Ultimately, there is no possibility of distinction between You and any other thing on an equal level with You or subordinate to You. You are simultaneously the cause of this cosmic manifestation and its ingredients as well
- Unlike the demons, devotees no longer have to change material bodies. The Lord, therefore, is simultaneously death and immortality. He is death for demons and immortality for devotees
- Vasudeva said, "Although You (Krsna) have appeared as a child in the womb of Devaki, You are also existing outside. You are always in Your abode, but still You can simultaneously expand Yourself into millions of forms"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna) appear to have entered, but You are simultaneously all-pervading. We can understand Your entrance and nonentrance from material examples. The total material energy remains intact even after being divided into sixteen elements"
- Vedic instructions and sensible arguments establish that the Lord’s maintaining the cosmic manifestation and simultaneously being indifferent to the activities of its maintenance cannot be contradictory, because of His inconceivable energies
- We dance, we cry, we chant, we laugh not artificially. But Krsna consciousness is so nice. As you begin to chant, naturally you feel for dancing. So it is not taught artificially. It comes simultaneously with development of Krsna consciousness
- We have never seen any one person who is unlimitedly and simultaneously wealthy, powerful, famous, beautiful, wise and unattached, like Krsna, in the history of humanity
- We should always remember, therefore, that Lord Krsna, although playing the part of a human being, simultaneously maintains the position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When a hungry man is given food to eat, he feels satiation of hunger and the pleasure of dining simultaneously. Thus he does not have to ask whether he has actually been fed or not
- When a neophyte devotee deviates from the path of pure devotion and wants to simultaneously enjoy sense gratification and discharge devotional service, the all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects...
- When a nondualist comes to sense that the Lord is worshipable and that the devotee is simultaneously one with and different from the Lord, then only can he surrender unto the Lord, Vasudeva. Pure devotional service begins from that point
- When a person is confused by simultaneous happiness and tribulation and does not know what to do, this state of confusion is called pralaya, or devastation
- When Devaki, the mother of Krsna, saw her son very jubilant in the presence of the wrestlers in Kamsa's arena, two kinds of tears were simultaneously gliding down her cheeks: sometimes her tears were warm, and sometimes they were cold
- When one performs activities in connection with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is to be known as brahmacari. Thus Prthu Maharaja was an ideal brahmacari and grhastha simultaneously
- When the ecstatic symptoms cannot be checked, and they simultaneously appear in four or five different categories, this stage of ecstatic love is called shining
- While Krsna was talking with Kunti, He simultaneously entered the womb of Uttara, who was in danger due to the atomic weapon of Asvatthama
- Whoever is engaged in his occupational duty must simultaneously cultivate Krsna consciousness in devotional service if he wants liberation from material clutches
- Whoever is engaged in his occupational or spiritual duty must simultaneously cultivate Krsna consciousness in devotional service if he wants liberation from the material clutches
- With folded hands, the King (Bahulasva) and the brahmana (Srutadeva) each simultaneously invited Lord Krsna and all the sages (Narada, Vamadeva, Atri, Vyasadeva, Parasurama, Asita, Aruni, Sukadeva and others) to his home
- With folded hands, the King (Bahulasva) and the brahmana (Srutadeva) each simultaneously invited Lord Krsna and all the sages to his home