Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shortage | shortages
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inadequate (8 P)
Pages in category "Shortage"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am very encouraged by the report of how nicely our books are being distributed. This is our main business all over the world. If you give full attention to this, there will never be any shortage of funds
- I have got no shortage of places to live, 85 branches around the world, but because it is Rupa Goswami's place and I want to do some service, therefore I want to keep these rooms
- In this age there will also be a shortage of rain; therefore a scarcity of food will arise, and the citizens will be very much harassed by government taxation
- She (Yasoda) gathered more ropes from the house and added to it, but still she found the same shortage. In this way, she connected all the ropes available at home, but when the final knot was added, she saw that the rope was still two inches too short
- So if there is shortage of money for maintenance, I have no objection if you divert some of the money from advertisements collection to improve the sanitary and health conditions
- So-called advanced scientists of the modern age are trying to go to the higher planets, but at the same time they are experiencing a power shortage on earth
- We have to construct so many roads, and yet these roads are insufficient to cope with automobile congestion and traffic jams. There are also the problems of air pollution and fuel shortage
- We take it sunlight is very important. Actually very important because through sunlight the whole universe is maintained. It is sunlight. As soon as there is shortage of sunlight, the place becomes immediately condemned
- When there is insufficient hunger and thirst, it is understood that there is a shortage of fire within the stomach, and the Ayur-vedic treatment is performed in connection with the fire element, agni-mandyam
- You simply send me now the manuscripts as required by you, and I shall send back either dictaphone tapes or tape-recorder cassettes. There is presently shortage of tape-recorder cassettes here in India, so if you can send a few that would be a help
- You write that things are in a crises in England, with oil shortage and IRA bombing. Therefore, we have to take shelter of Krsna. If Krsna wants to kill us that is not wrong, if it is His desire