Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shade | shaded | shades | shading
Pages in category "Shade"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Krsna cannot be under the influence of material energy. Just like, what is called, shade and light. They are the same thing, but shade means the other side of light, absence of light. But light can be there at any time
- Krsna said, "No one is denied shelter by these trees (in Vrndavana). They supply various kinds of facilities to human society, such as leaves, flowers, fruit, shade, roots, bark, flavor extracts and fuel. They are the perfect example of noble life"
- Krsna, in the company of His cowherd boyfriends, took shelter of the shade of some trees and became very happy
- On both sides of every path (in Dvaraka) there were bushes, and at regular intervals there were large trees that shaded the avenues so that the sunshine would not bother the passersby
- One need only seek shelter of the shade of the Lord's lotus feet. Then all the material tribulations that disturb him will be subdued
- One should perform activities for the benefit of the public, such as constructing public roads, planting trees on both sides of the road so that people can walk in the shade, and constructing public wells so that everyone can take water without difficulty
- That banyan tree was eight hundred miles high, and its branches spread over six hundred miles around. The tree cast a fine shade which permanently cooled the temperature, yet there was no noise of birds
- The chariot was standing underneath the shade of big trees, and the two brothers sat down there
- The city (of Indra) was shaded by canopies decorated with pearls, and the domes of the palaces had flags of pearl and gold
- The ocean of milk is white. You can make it bluish shade in order to distinguish that it is water. Visnu's color is sky blue, and Laksmi's color is just like gold, molten gold.Laksmi is not always with Visnu, there are many Visnu forms Who are alone
- They (members of the yadu dynasty) selected resting places underneath big shady trees, and when they had taken sufficient rest, they prepared to receive visitors, among whom were relatives and friends, as well as many subordinate kings and rulers