Devotees serve Vanipedia and Vanipedia serves the world - a success formula to save humanity
Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sewing | sew
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sewing"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Best thing is to get Bhagavad-gita printed on our own press, some soft bound and some hard bound, regularly sewn. Now in N.Y. we have got large space. If required we can increase by another press, but try to get all our books printed on our own press
- If an agricultural field is cultivated again and again, the power of its production decreases, and whatever seeds are sown there are lost
- So far your suggestion that they sew clothes for the sannyasis Deities it is not possible. Sannyasis may have no connection with women
- The seed of devotional service sown in the heart of the devotee may be cultured by pouring water in the form of hearing and chanting of the holy name and pastimes of the Lord. The creeper of devotional service, so nourished, gradually grows
- They (Krsna and Balarama) also learned different types of sewing and embroidery work, as well as how to manipulate thin threads for dancing puppets