Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Servant of the Servant
"servant of the servants" |"servant of the servant" |"servants of the servants" |"servants of the servant"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Servants of the Servants (1 P)
Pages in category "Servant of the Servant"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- He (the servant of the servant of Krsna) is most insignificant, and whatever good he does is by the grace of Krsna and the spiritual master
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) admitted, however, that in his previous life he was actually sinful. A Krsna conscious person knows that he is always the servant of the servant of Krsna
- I am the servant of the servant of the servant of Krsna - That is purification. Then desire. Then you'll not desire anything except Krsna's service. That is perfection
- I may be in designation your Spiritual Master, but actually I am servant of the servant of Krishna, and because you are all sincere servants of Krishna, I am your servant
- If you are in the disciplic succession of the servitude, servant of the servant of the servant, evam parampara-praptam, then you become representative
- Lord Caitanya recited: "I am not a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra. I am not a brahmacari, grhastha, vanaprastha or sannyasi. What am I? I am the eternal servant of the servant of the servant of Lord Krsna"
- Lord Caitanya said that "I am the servant of the servant of the servant 100 times removed" and similarly we should think ourselves
- Lord Krsna, the one master and the Lord of the universe, is worthy of being served by everyone. Indeed, everyone is but a servant of His servants
- On behalf of Krishna I am accepting your sincere service, but on the whole, I am servant of the servant of Krishna
- One has to become the servant of Krsna, or the servant of the servant of Krsna. That is the right way to discharge duty in Krsna consciousness, which alone can help one to act in yoga
- Our position is servant of the servant. We don't want to become master of the master
- The Lord (Caitanya) replied, "You should engage yourself in the service of the servants of Krsna and always chant the holy name of Krsna. If you do these two things, you will very soon attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet"
- The more you become servant of the servant, you are perfect. And as soon as you declare independence, you are rascal. This is the process. We should always remain most obedient servant of my master
- This is the sum and substance of devotional life. One must first become a servant of the servant of the servant of the Lord
- To become a servant of servant of servant of servant of Krsna. This is parampara system. In that way one can give up the deep attachment for all these, our creation, our developing attachments, grha-ksetra-sutapta-vittaih
- To serve the servant of Krsna is better than to serve directly Krsna, because if the servant of Krsna promises something, if the servant of Krsna says, "I'll take you to Krsnaloka," you must go there
- Yes, Vallabhacarya's Vaisnava, acarya. But that very deviation, that "I have done something better than Sridhara," that is not our parampara system. Then he was thinking himself better than Sridhara. That is not allowed. We should always remain servant
- You have to learn how to become servant of the servant of Krsna. The more you become in the lower position - servant, servant, servant, servant, servant, hundreds times servant, servant - then more you are advanced
- Your name is already Krsna das so your new boy may be given the name Krsna das-anudas, the servant of the servant of Krsna