Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
secular | secularism
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Questions On... Secular Personalities (57 P)
Pages in category "Secular"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If somebody is claiming that "I am brahmana," then government should force him to become actually a brahmana. That is government's duty; that is secular state. Not that "Let people go to hell. We don't care for them." That is not required
- In the name of secular government, unqualified people are taking the supreme governmental posts. No one is being trained to act according to the principles of varnasrama-dharma, and thus people are becoming increasingly degraded
- Secular means they have meant like that, that "You do all nonsense; we don't care. You pay me tax, that's all. Income tax. And you go to hell. It doesn't matter"
- Secular state does not mean they should be callous about the quality and work of the citizens
- Secular state means that the state should see that everyone is strictly following his religious principle. That is secular state. If you are Hindu or varnasrami, then you must follow the principles of how one is a brahmana, how one is a ksatriya
- Secular state means the state must be very vigilant whether everyone is doing his duty, everyone is employed in his duty; and if everyone is not employed, it is the duty of the government to see. He must be employed
- So-called secular government