Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sects | sect
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Sect (1 P)
Pages in category "Sect"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Although they (the four sampradayas) are four in number, their conclusion is the same. And another sect is Sankarite sampradaya. So all these five different section of the Hindus, they accept Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Amongst the different sampradayas (Vaisnava sects) either Radha-Krsna or Laksmi-Narayana is worshiped
- AN APPEAL TO THE VAISNAVA SECT AND SPECIALLY TO THE VALLABHA SAMPRADAYA OF BOMBAY AND GUJARAT
- If it is possible for a small number of crew - this society or the sect or anything - it is possible to spread all over the world
- If one follows all the religious principles of a particular sect and does not become advanced in understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, all such labor of love is fruitless
- If the total populace is untruthful, how can the state be happy? Therefore, without consideration of one's belonging to a sectarian religion, whether Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or any other sect, everyone should be taught to become truthful
- In every country and in every sect of religion it appears that the women are more interested than the men. This simplicity of acceptance of the Lord's authority is more effective than showy insincere religious fervor
- In India there are many sects, but every one, each and every one, all, all sects, including the Mohammedans, they have got great respect for Krsna
- In some religious sects a sinful man goes to a priest to confess his sinful acts and pay a fine, but then he again commits the same sins and returns to confess them again. This is the practice of a professional sinner
- Persons who profess to belong to some religious sect but who do not feel the presence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in every living entity, and everywhere else, are in the mode of ignorance
- Persons who, due to being initiated by another sect of religious faith, do not find devotional service as the common platform for approaching the Supreme Personality of Godhead, also cannot understand Krsna consciousness
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakura, a great acarya of the Visnu Svami Vaisnava sect, in his householder life was overly attached to a prostitute who happened to be a devotee of the Lord
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "Let the mystic yogis engage in their meditational service, and let the different sects engage in unnecessary arguing as to which is the best"
- The disciplic succession of Madhvacarya is known as the Brahma Vaisnava sect; that is the sect coming down from Lord Brahma. Consequently the Tattvavadis, or followers of Madhvacarya, do not accept the incident of Lord Brahma's illusion
- The four sects of Vaisnava disciplic succession, namely the Madhva-sampradaya, the Ramanuja-sampradaya, the Visnu-svami-sampradaya and the Nimbarka-sampradaya, in pursuance of all Vedic conclusions, agree that one should surrender unto the S P of God
- The Lord accepted Srila Haridasa Thakura, a veteran devotee of the Lord coming from a Mohammedan family. And there are many other great devotees of the Lord who came from different communities, sects and castes
- The so-called followers of the Vedic injunctions make their own interpretations of the Vedic injunctions, and thus they establish different parties and sects of the Vedic religion
- The so-called siddha-pranai process is followed by the prakrta sahajiya, a pseudo-sect of so-called Vaisnavas. In the opinion of Rupa Gosvami, such activities are simply disturbances to the standard way of devotional service
- The so-called siddha-pranali process is followed by the prakrta-sahajiya, a pseudosect of so-called Vaisnavas
- The Tattvavadi sect belongs to Madhvacarya's Vaisnava community, but its behavior differs from the strict Madhvacarya Vaisnava principles
- The Vallabha-sampradaya, which belongs to the Visnu-svami sect of Vaisnava religion, worships Krsna in this pusti-marga. Generally devotees in Gujerat worship Bala-Krsna, under this heading of pusti-marga
- There are four sects of worshipful devotees of the Lord, and the chief amongst them are the Brahma-sampradaya, Rudra-sampradaya and Sri-sampradaya, descending directly from Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, respectively
- This Krsna consciousness movement is purifying everyone. This bodily concept of life, "I am Indian," "I am American," "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim," they are forgetting. Just like in our society there are devotees from many religious sects, many countries
- Those who are thinking that we are sectarian, they're wrong, because Krsna does not belong to any sect