Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Secret of Success
"secret of success"|"secret to success"|"secret for success"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Secret of Success"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- The properties of the Lord, namely the rivers, oceans, hills, forests, etc., were all pleased, and they used to supply their respective quota of taxes to the King. The secret to success is to take refuge under the protection of the Supreme Lord
- The secret of success for the devotee is not understood by the karmis and jnanis. Karmis therefore try to be happy by material adjustment, and jnanis want to be happy by becoming one with the Supreme. The devotee has no such interest
- The secret of success in the cultivation of Krsna consciousness is hearing from the right person
- The secret of success in understanding the intricacies of knowledge of the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, is the causeless mercy of the Lord
- The secret of success is to receive the sound from the right source of a bona fide spiritual master
- This Bhagavad-gita, now it is being explained as it is, and thousands and thousands of Europeans and Americans, whose forefathers or family never knew the name of Krsna, they are becoming devotees. This is the secret of success
- This is the way to advance in spiritual science. One must accept the words of an acarya, a bona fide spiritual master, to clear the path for spiritual advancement. This is the secret of success
- We are the only movement in the world which is preaching the real fact or secret to success, and outside our movement everything else will fail
- Wherever he (the devotee) lives, he converts that place into Vrndavana and Navadvipa. This means that materialism cannot touch him. This is the secret of success for one advancing in Krsna consciousness
- Yoga, when you are in contact with Krsna, that is the secret of success in this material world, working. Otherwise whatever you are doing, whatever you are working, it will produce some reaction and you will have to enjoy or suffer
- Yogo nastah parantapa. As soon as we deviate from the original system, it is nasta, spoiled. So what is the use of giving things which is already spoiled? But it cannot be spoiled if you follow the parampara system. This is the secret of success