Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
scent | scented | scenting | scents
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Fragrance (20 P)
Pages in category "Scent"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- After the maha-snana was finished, the Deity was again massaged with scented oil and His body made glossy. Then the last bathing ceremony was performed with scented water kept within a conchshell
- After welcoming the Lord (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others), according to his (Srutadeva's) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- After welcoming the Lord and His companions, according to his (Srutadeva) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- All these waters, flowers and scented articles were then very nicely offered to the Deities to Their satisfaction
- Bakula, please cleanse the yellowish dress of Krsna. Varika, you just flavor the bathing water with aguru scent. And Rasala, you just prepare the betel nuts. You can all see that Krsna is approaching
- By feeding Him (Krnsa) with her (Putana's) breast, she was immediately purified, so much so that when her nasty material body was burnt to ashes, it gave off the fragrance of aguru, the most agreeably scented herb
- Caranamrta is obtained in the morning while the Lord is being washed before dressing. Scented with perfumes and flowers, the water comes gliding down through His lotus feet and is collected and mixed with yogurt
- Cow dung is accepted as purified and antiseptic. A person can keep stacks of cow dung in one place, and it will not create a bad odor to disturb anyone. We can take it for granted that in the spiritual world, stool and urine are also pleasantly scented
- If you smell the flower offered to the Deity, then your desire for smelling so many scented things will be finished
- Immediately afterward (Kardama Muni impregnated Devahuti with nine discharges of semen), on the same day, Devahuti gave birth to nine female children, all charming in every limb and fragrant with the scent of the red lotus flower
- In a garden if there is one nice flower plant, rose, with good scent, the whole garden becomes flavored
- O great soul (Vidura)! Does He (Krsna) ever talk about us (Radharani and the gopis), His maidservants? When will He lay on our heads His aguru-scented hand?
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My body lends fragrance to the entire creation, the scent of Radharani's limbs captivates My mind and heart"
- Scent of religious fervor
- Scented waters prepared by distilling flowers like rose and keora were requisitioned to wet the roads, streets and lanes of Dvaraka-dhama. Such places, along with the marketplace and public meeting places, were thoroughly cleansed
- Sense object, what is that sense object? Just like I want to see some beautiful woman or beautiful man. I want to smell some nice flower or scent. The flower is the sense object, woman is the sense object. There are so many sense objects
- She (Kubja) dressed herself with nice garments, valuable jewelry, ornaments and flower garlands. After chewing betel nut and other intoxicating eatables and spraying herself with scents, she appeared before Krsna
- Simply by rendering this service (cleansing the road with a broom and sprinkling the road with sandalwood-scented water for the sake of Lord Jagannatha), the King (Prataparudra) received the mercy of the Lord (Caitanya)
- Since Ganges water rests on the head of Lord Siva and then flows to the other parts of the universe, it is quite possible that the water in which Sati bathed, which was certainly very nicely scented, was Ganges water
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that actually the aroma of his (Sanatana Gosvami's) body was the excellent scent of a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, musk and aguru
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I am sure He must sometimes sing about us, who served Him just like maidservants, without any payment. Is there any possibility that Krsna will come back and place His aguru-scented hand on our heads"
- Srimati Radharani's body is automatically perfumed, but when Her body is massaged with the scented paste of Lord Krsna's affection, Her entire body is doubly perfumed and made brilliant and lustrous
- The air carrying the scent from the mouths of those who drink that honey perfumes the land for a hundred yojanas around
- The beauty of the city was enhanced by the inhabitants, both men & women, who were dressed in fresh, washed clothes & decorated with sandalwood pulp, pearl necklaces and flower garlands. Incense burned everywhere, fragrances like aguru scented the air
- The bodily scent of the women there (in Heaven) is exactly like the scent of the lotus
- The Deity (Madhavendra Puri's Gopala deity) was first offered many varieties of food, then scented drinking water in new pots, and then water for washing the mouth. Finally pan mixed with a variety of spices was offered
- The five ingredients for Deity worship are (1) very good scents, (2) very good flowers, (3) incense, (4) a lamp and (5) something edible
- The form was decorated with many celestial ornaments and bore many divine upraised weapons. He wore celestial garlands and garments, and many divine scents were smeared over His body
- The King (Prataparudra) sprinkled the road with sandalwood-scented water. Although he was the owner of the royal throne, he engaged in menial service for the sake of Lord Jagannatha
- The Lord (Krsna) smeared the body of the brahmana (Sudama) with different kinds of scented pulp, such as sandalwood, aguru and saffron
- The men and women of Hastinapura, or Indraprastha, their bodies smeared with scents and floral oils, were nicely dressed in colorful garments and decorated with garlands, jewels and ornaments
- The rooms (in Kubja's house) were provided with flower garlands and were nicely scented with incense and sprinkled with scented water. And the rooms were illuminated by nice lamps
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women
- The younger generation is very pleased to see a beautiful form, to hear radio messages of material news & sense gratificatory songs, to smell nice scents, nice flowers & to touch the soft body or breasts of a young woman & gradually touch the sex organs
- Their specific duties can be understood from a statement by Mother Yasoda, who said, 'Bakula, please cleanse the yellowish dress of Krsna. Varida, you just flavor the bathing water with aguru scent
- There was so much incense and fragrant gum burning (inside the palace) that the scented fumes were coming out of the windows
- Thus countless presentations of gold, silver, garments, scented articles and eatables arrived. The store of Gopala increased daily
- Upon seeing the King (Prataparudra) engaged in such menial service (cleansing the road with a broom and sprinkling the road with sandalwood-scented water for the sake of Lord Jagannatha), Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very happy
- Upon the stack of boiled rice and all the vegetables were flowers of the tulasi trees. There were also pots filled with scented rosewater
- Usa and Aniruddha lived together in the palace, and day after day Usa's love for Aniruddha grew four times upon four. Usa pleased Aniruddha with valuable garments, flowers, garlands, scents and incense
- We can take it for granted that in the spiritual world, stool and urine are also pleasantly scented
- When sandalwood pulp is mixed with aguru, kunkuma, musk and camphor and spread on Krsna's body the scent of all these substances mixes with the previous scent of Krsna's body and steals away the mind of Cupid