Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sad | sadness | saddened | saddens | sadly
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Sad"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I became very sad upon hearing of Sripad Bhikhu Maharaja's untimely passing away. How such an active, steady, strong and young man's heart could fail is beyond my dreams
- In this way, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lamented in a great ocean of sadness, and thus He opened the doors of His unhappiness. Forced by the waves of ecstasy, His mind wandered over transcendental mellows, and He recited another verse (as follows)
- One thing is, I am very much sad to learn that you have left the company of the devotees over this incident at Gurukula school
- Out of great sadness, the gopis began to breathe very heavily. Instead of looking at Krsna face to face, they bowed their heads and looked at the ground, and they began to draw various types of curved lines on the ground with their toes
- Service is pervertedly represented in the material world and broken untimely, resulting in sad experience
- Sometimes he suffers from the burning heat of household life, which is like a forest fire, and sometimes he becomes sad to have his wealth, which is as dear as life, plundered by kings in the name of heavy income taxes
- Sometimes the conditioned soul is very aggrieved by the chastisement of his enemies and government servants, who use harsh words against him directly or indirectly. At that time his heart and ears become very saddened
- Thank you for appreciating Sri Caitanya-caritamrta. There is no need to feel sad at the end of a chapter or a volume because there is always another chapter and another volume. There is no scarcity.You want more nectarine and the supply is also there
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, certainly You know how much we are saddened when You go out of Vrndavana village to tend the cows in the forest"
- The government chastises one due to not paying income taxes. Such criticism, direct or indirect, saddens one, and sometimes the conditioned soul tries to counteract that chastisement. Unfortunately, he cannot do anything
- The proprietor of the body, the living soul, becomes very sad at not being able to use the field of activities properly