Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rumor | rumors
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rumor"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- As mentioned in the last chapter, there was a great rumor that the five Pandava brothers, along with their mother, Kunti, had died, according to the plan of the sons of Dhrtarastra, in a fire accident in the house of lac in which they were living
- As soon as there was some disturbance in Dvaraka, people considered the cause to be the absence of an auspicious personality in the city. Thus there was a rumor that because of the absence of Akrura inauspicious things were happening
- The conch shell is place on the altar and used for blowing. It is pleasing to the Deity and a bona fide item of worship. Never mind all the rumors you have heard
- The false rumor that Krsna had killed Prasena and taken away the jewel spread everywhere like wildfire. Krsna did not like to be defamed in that way, and therefore He decided that He would go to the forest and find the Syamantaka jewel
- Then the five brothers were detected at the marriage ceremony of Draupadi, so another rumor spread that the Pandavas and their mother were not dead
- There was some whispering about a rumor that Rukmini had sent a messenger to Krsna; therefore the soldiers suspected that Krsna might cause a disturbance by attempting to kidnap Rukmini