Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ripe | ripened | ripen | ripening | ripens
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ripe"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A naturalist can see the general course of material nature simply by studying a piece of fruit. A small fruit develops from a flower, grows, stays for some time on a branch, becomes full-grown, ripens, then begins to dwindle
- A sincere devotee should read every chapter and every word of Srimad-Bhagavatam, for the beginning verses describe that it is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literature. Devotees should not try to avoid even a word of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- And, as ripened fruit becomes more relishable when first touched by the beak of a parrot, or suka, so Srimad-Bhagavatam has become more relishable by being delivered through the transcendental mouth of Sukadeva Gosvami
- I am very glad to learn that your last responsibilities in family affairs are now discharged, your two daughters are now married. Now in this ripe old age you can devote yourself for spreading Krsna Consciousness Movement all over the world
- I began my traveling in foreign countries at very ripe old age, seventy years. Ten years I'm traveling. This is the fifteenth tour all over the world
- I came to your country in ripe old age, but I had one asset: enthusiasm and faith in my Spiritual Master
- If the fruit is ripened in the tree fully, then you taste it - it is very delicious. Another thing is that if any fruit in the tree, when it is ripened, it is tasted by the parrot, touched by the beak of the parrot, it becomes more delicious
- Immediately upon entering the Talavana, Balarama began to yank the trees with His arms, exhibiting the strength of an elephant. Because of this jerking, all the ripe fruits fell down on the ground
- In every revealed scripture, whether stressing jnana-kanda or karma-kanda, the principle of renunciation is always praised. The ripened fruit of Vedic knowledge, Srimad-Bhagavatam, is the supreme Vedic evidence
- In this sloka it is stated that Srimad-Bhagavatam is not only a superior literature but is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literatures. In other words, it is the cream of all Vedic knowledge
- It is definitely stated that spiritual rasa, which is relished even in the liberated stage, can be experienced in the literature of the Srimad-Bhagavatam due to its being the ripened fruit of all Vedic knowledge
- So, as far as spiritual knowledge is concerned, that is also perfectly described there, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is considered to be the ripened fruit of this desire-fulfilling tree of the Vedas
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Some have fallen down, & some are very ripe even in the trees. It is a very nice place, but because of a great demon, Dhenukasura, it is very difficult to go there. No one can reach the trees to collect the fruits"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is not only a superior literature but is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literatures. In other words, it is the cream of all Vedic knowledge. Considering all this, patient and submissive hearing is definitely essential
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is not only a superior literature but that it is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literatures
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is so carefully presented that a sincere and serious person can at once enjoy the ripened fruit of Vedic knowledge simply by drinking the nectarean juice through the mouth of Sukadeva Gosvami or his bona fide representative
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the ripened fruit. Narada Muni is engaged in distributing this fruit, and therefore he instructed Vyasadeva to write this Maha-Purana, Srimad-Bhagavatam, for the benefit of ignorant human society
- Srimad-Bhagavatam says, nigama-kalpa-taror galitam phalam: the Vedic instructions are like a tree, of which Srimad-Bhagavatam is the ripened fruit
- The Bhagavatam is the essence of the ripened fruit of the tree of the Vedic literature
- The highest perfection is to become a devotee of the Lord. To attain this perfection, one must consult Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is understood to be the ripe fruit of the Vedic desire tree
- The seventh creation is that of the immovable entities, which are of six kinds: the fruit trees without flowers, trees and plants which exist until the fruit is ripe, creepers, pipe plants, creepers which have no support, and trees with flowers and fruits
- The whole devotional process is purificatory process. The more he is purified, he becomes high-class devotee. But the process is the path of liberation. Just like mango. The green mango, this green mango will be ripe mango. The same mango
- There are 18,000's of verses in Srimad-Bhagavatam. And the acaryas, the great saintly sages who are the preachers of this Bhagavatam throughout India, their opinion is that it is the ripened fruit of the Vedic desire tree
- There were soft cakes made with mung dhal, soft cakes made with ripe bananas, and soft cakes made with urad dhal. There were various kinds of sweetmeats, condensed milk mixed with rice cakes, a coconut preparation and every kind of cake desirable
- This is our attempt. This Krsna consciousness movement is just distributing the ripened fruit of Vedic knowledge
- Vikarma is punishable. Karma you can do. You ripe (reap) your own fruit by working. You become big man, you become rich man, and you become poor man also, by your karma. If you cannot handle your business nicely, then you become poor man
- Vrndavana forest improved from the rains and was replete with ripened dates, mangoes, blackberries and other fruits. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, along with His boyfriends & Balarama, entered the forest to enjoy the new seasonal atmosphere
- Wanting to become Krishna Conscious is also as good as being in a state of Krishna Consciousness. There is no actual difference, but the difference is only just like the difference between green mangos and fully ripened mangos
- We can take help from the Bhagavata the cream and ripen fruit of the Vedic literature and stop at once the quarrel and turmoil of the present world
- When a ripened fruit comes from the upper part of the tree onto the ground by the process of being handed down from a higher branch to a lower branch by persons in the tree, the fruit does not break
- When a ripened fruit is cut by the red beaks of such birds, its sweet flavor is enhanced
- When the mango fruit becomes ripened it is the greatest gift of that tree, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is similarly held to be the ripened fruit of the Vedic tree