Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Rightly"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- After being initiated by the Supreme Lord to execute tapasya, he (Brahma) was fixed in his determination to do it, and although he could not find anyone besides himself, he could rightly understand that the sound was transmitted by the Lord Himself
- All of the sentiments expressed in all of your letters are just according to the Vaisnava parampara. This means that you are understanding the Krishna Consciousness philosophy rightly and I am very pleased
- Argument is allowed but not in a challenging spirit. With a spirit to rightly understand
- At the time of death we have to think very rightly. That is required. That is human life. You have to train yourself in such a way that at the time of death you think of Krsna
- Dhruva Maharaja was seeking material opulences, and his mother advised rightly that even for material opulences it is better to worship not the demigods but the Supreme Lord
- Distribution of books means propagation of our mission. If we can distribute KRSNA book in thousands upon thousands, automatically the Krsna Consciousness Movement will be spread up. You have rightly drawn the attention of the GBC on this point
- Do not be diminished in your enthusiasm. You should always think of yourself that you are sold to Krsna as slave and that is the only way to get relief of the slavery of Maya. I hope you will understand me rightly and do the needful
- During the last few months I was very much mentally depressed. I do not wish to discuss those points, but simply request all the members of the Governing Body Commission to organize this institution very uprightly
- I am so much obliged to you for your kindly offering me your service. You are rightly placed by Krishna's Grace under Brahmananda, and you try to follow his instructions
- If I have understood the order of my Spiritual Master rightly, then I must perform my duty under any circumstances and never once think of going away under disgust
- If they (citizens) are happy in all respects, it is to be understood that the king is honest and is executing his duties rightly. Krsna said that the king in whose kingdom the citizens are happy is very dear to Him
- If we can rightly impress the Krsna Consciousness idea in some intelligent student's heart, it will be of great service
- If you perform the spiritual duties rightly, then you are saved. Otherwise, even acarya gives you instruction, if you don't follow, so how he can save you?
- If you perform yajnas rightly, you'll have got, you will have sufficient rains to produce everything. Maharaja Yudhisthira's reign, his kingdom, his government was conducted in that way. Profusely, the nature was producing profusely
- It is out of fear of Him that activities are rightly executed. Everyone's position is to be subordinate to the Supreme Lord, yet the Lord has no partiality in His view of the living entities
- It is the duty of the ksatriya kings to maintain the brahminical culture and protect the qualified brahmanas, and all these kings discharged their duties rightly
- Krodha, anger, cannot be stopped, but it can be applied rightly. It was in anger that Hanuman set fire to Lanka, but he is worshiped as the greatest devotee of Lord Ramacandra. This means that he utilized his anger in the right way
- Krsna continued, "That was not very rightly done. Therefore, since it is better late than never, I advise you that you (Rukmini) may now select one of the great ksatriya princes and accept him as your life's companion, and you may reject Me"
- Krsna has given you nice opportunity to preach the philosophy so you must be sure to understand it rightly
- Read Bhagavad-gita rightly, as it is spoken by Krsna, not foolishly interpreting nonsensically, but as it is, as it is... Call the spade a spade
- Resourceful, you Americans. You can do this. There is scientist. So we have got the framework very nice. Now you can push on. It is a good movement for the benefit of the whole world. Krsna will help you. Krsna will recognize you. Go on pushing rightly
- Rukmini continued, "My dear husband, You (Krsna) have rightly said that You have taken shelter in the water of the sea as if You were afraid of the kings. But who are the kings of this material world"
- Srila Vyasadeva or his representatives are qualified because they are rightly trained to see things in true perspective
- Sukadeva Gosvami is praying from the Lord by dint of being inspired from within by the Lord so that he could rightly explain the facts and figures of creation as inquired by Maharaja Pariksit. A spiritual master is not a theoretical speculator
- That is one of the service of Krsna. Don't remain foolish. Wherever there is required, fight with these mudhas and tell them rightly, straightforward, that "You are mudhas."
- The glorification of the incarnation by the sages on the higher planets consisted of factual Vedic hymns. Whenever there is glorification of the Lord, it is to be understood that Vedic mantras are being rightly vibrated
- The impersonalist ceases fruitive activities out of fear, so that the resultant action may not be a stumbling block on the path of self-realization, but the personalist knows rightly his position as the eternal servitor of Lord Krsna
- The pastimes of the Lord in different features can only be estimated partly by the great learned devotees. So Srila Suta Gosvami has rightly taken this position in describing the pastimes of the Lord as far as he has realized
- The personalist knows rightly his position as the eternal servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Siva-jvara thus understood that without Krsna, or Narayana, no one could help him. He therefore rightly took shelter of Lord Krsna and, with folded hands, began to pray as follows
- This position of rightly understanding oneself cuts the knot of material attraction. Due to false ego, or false identification of oneself with the body and the material world, one is entrapped by maya
- Those who are actually in Krsna consciousness respond rightly to the dancing of Krsna: they do not try to dance independently. But those in the material world try to imitate Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To know distinctly the ultimate shelter of everything that be, I have described the other nine categories. The cause for the appearance of these nine is rightly called their shelter
- We are fallen conditioned souls. In this material world we have come with an enjoying spirit. Therefore we are fallen. If one keeps his position rightly, he does not fall. Otherwise he is degraded. That is fallen condition
- We have got everything in writing, in books, in instructions. Our duty is to take them rightly and utilize it properly, advance in Krsna consciousness
- When one is a professional, there may be something wrong. That doesn't matter. But you try to discharge your duties, rightly, whatever you are prescribed to do. Then everything will come to the right point
- Why he should become guru? Why he should accept service from so many people if he cannot rightly direct them?
- Without Krsna consciousness, you will have simply rubbish desires. And when you are Krsna conscious, then you desire rightly