Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
righteous | righteously | righteousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unrighteous (9 P)
Pages in category "Righteous"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After prolonged life there (the higher planets), one (the yogi who falls after a short period of practice) is sent back again to this planet, to take birth in the family of a righteous brahmana vaisnava or of aristocratic merchants
- Anyone who is a surrendered soul unto the Supreme is righteous, and he is specifically protected by the Lord in all circumstances
- As the Lord's (Varaha's) mace fell to the ground and a cry of alarm arose from the witnessing crowd of gods and rsis, the Personality of Godhead acknowledged the demon's love of righteousness and therefore invoked His Sudarsana discus
- He (Bhismadeva) was always surprised that, although the Pandavas were so righteous and Draupadi practically the goddess of fortune, and although Krsna was their friend, still they had to undergo such severe tribulations
- He quickly becomes righteous and attains lasting peace. O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes (BG 9.31)
- Here in Europe also the two wars was arranged by the German people, they were envious of the English people. So these wars are not right wars, righteous war
- If due to some righteous activities which provoke devotional service one acquires some faith, one takes shelter of the good association of pure devotees and is influenced by their service attitude
- If, due to some righteous activities which provoke devotional service, one is influenced by the service attitude and takes shelter of the good association of pure devotees, he develops attachment for hearing and chanting
- In Bhagavad-gita sexual intercourse for begetting children is accepted as righteous. A person sexually inclined for simple sense gratification, however, is unrighteous
- Out of many such persons who engage in righteous activities for sense gratification, only a few come to know about the Absolute Truth. These are called jnanis, empiric philosophers
- Out of those who believe in the value of the scriptures and the advancement of human civilization, there are two classes - the righteous and the unrighteous. Those who are righteous generally execute fruitive activities
- The brahmanas, by their learned labor of love, would instruct the administrator-kings how to rule the country in complete righteousness, and thus the process would go on as a perfect welfare state
- The Emperor Svayambhuva Manu, the son of Lord Brahma, who is well known for his righteous acts, has his seat in Brahmavarta and rules over the earth with its seven oceans
- The mission of Lord Krsna is to protect the righteous and kill the demons who disturb a peaceful situation
- The two wars was arranged by the German people, they were envious of the English people. So these wars are not right wars, righteous wars. No. They are play of the diplomats, politicians
- The understanding of Bhagavad-gita is so transcendental that anyone who becomes conversant with the topics of Arjuna and Krsna becomes righteous and he cannot forget such talks. This is the transcendental position of spiritual life
- The unsuccessful yogi, after many, many years of enjoyment on the planets of the pious living entities, is born into a family of righteous people, or into a family of rich aristocracy (BG 6.41)
- Those who are righteous in performing devotional service but who are not pure can attain the planetary system of the polestar, or Dhruvaloka, where Dhruva Maharaja is presiding