Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
retaliate | retaliating | retaliates | retaliation
Pages in category "Retaliate"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A devotee engaged in chanting the holy name of the Lord should practice forbearance like that of a tree. Even if rebuked or chastised, he should not say anything to others to retaliate
- After the demon had been thrown into the trees, all the friends and associates of Dhenukasura immediately assembled and attacked Balarama and Krsna with great force. They were determined to retaliate and avenge the death of their friend
- Although Garuda did not try to retaliate, the Muni was not saved from his offensive act against a great Vaisnava personality. Due to this offense, Saubhari fell down from his yogic position and afterwards became a householder
- Although Lord Balarama patiently heard their insulting words and simply observed their uncivil behavior, from His appearance it was clear that He was burning with anger and was thinking of retaliating with great vengeance
- At first Krsna thought, "Let Me retaliate against this vengeance of Indra by destroying his heavenly kingdom," but later on, when He thought of the insignificance of the King of heaven, Krsna changed His mind and felt merciful toward Indra
- That ksama - ksama means forgiveness - will reduce (a symptom of Kali-yuga). Nobody will forgive. Retaliation, vengeance, that will increase
- The devotee of the Lord does not retaliate against the wrongdoer, but the Lord does not tolerate any mischief done to the devotee by the miscreants
- The disciples of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya retaliated, "By what evidence do you conclude that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Lord?" Gopinatha Acarya replied, "The statements of authorized acaryas who understand the S P of Godhead are proof"
- The great devotee Citraketu was so powerful that he was quite competent to curse mother Parvati in retaliation, but instead of doing so he very humbly accepted the curse and bowed his head before Lord Siva and his wife
- The moon-god is one of the demigods, but to fight against the other demigods he took the assistance of the demons. Sukra, being an enemy of Brhaspati, also joined the moon-god to retaliate in wrath against Brhaspati
- This demon Mura had seven sons, named Tamra, Antariksa, Sravana, Vibhavasu, Vasu, Nabhasvan and Aruna. All of them became puffed up and vengeful because of the death of their father, and to retaliate they prepared in great anger to fight with Krsna