Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reproach | reproachable | reproached | reproaches | reproaching | reproachment
Pages in category "Reproach"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Falling down at the Lord's feet, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said many things in self-reproach. The Lord then pacified him and sent him back to his home
- First the father, spiritual master or husband must be able to release the dependent from repeated birth and death. If he cannot do this, he plunges himself into the ocean of reproachment for his unlawful activities
- He (Lord Krsna) danced with the gopis without social restriction and without reproach. Although the gopis approached Him with a paramour's feelings of love, the relationship between the gopis and Lord Krsna was worshiped even by Lord Caitanya
- He (the Supreme Lord) accepts the reproaches of His fiancees more palatably than the Vedic hymns
- The demigods and demons came before each other and reproached one another with words piercing to the heart. Then they drew near and began fighting face to face in pairs
- The Lord accepts the chastisements of the parents more cheerfully than the prayers of the Vedic hymns. Similarly, He accepts the reproaches of His fiancees more palatably than the Vedic hymns
- The Lord relishes the reproaches of friends, parents or fiancees more than the Vedic hymns offered to Him by great learned scholars and religionists in an official fashion
- The Lord's fame as a butter thief is not reproachable, for by stealing butter the Lord gave pleasure to His pure devotees
- The Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone's desire since time immemorial
- This is a very easy task (begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire) for a husband under normal conditions. In spite of Kasyapa's being very eager, he requested her (Diti) to wait for a few seconds so that others might not reproach him