Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
repay | repayed | repaying | repayment | repays
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Repay"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A joker's activities simply arouse laughter, and a person who tries to repay the spiritual master or teacher of the transcendental message of Krsna becomes a laughingstock just like a joker because it is not possible to repay such a debt
- A Vaisnava always feels himself incapable to repay his debt to his spiritual master therefore he works very hard in order to try and repay that debt
- As soon as one is born in this material world as a human being, he has so many obligations and is bound to repay all these obligations. If he does not repay them, he is further entangled in the process of birth and death
- As the son cannot repay the father, so I cannot repay the obligation I owe to you, but my sincere blessings are always upon you because you have tried to help me in a very critical time
- Brahma said, "Although I know that You are the supreme source of all benediction, I am puzzled to know how You will be able to repay all the service that You are receiving from these residents of Vrndavana"
- Brahma said, "You have already given Yourself to Putana! I surmise that You shall ever remain a debtor to the residents of Vrndavana, being unable to repay their loving service"
- Even if one does not repay his debts, he is freed from all debts if he renounces the material world for the sake of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose lotus feet are the shelter of everyone. This is the verdict of the sastra
- Even though it is not possible to repay you (Diti), I (Kasyapa) shall satisfy your sex desire immediately for the sake of begetting children. But you must wait for only a few seconds so that others may not reproach me
- Every human being is indebted to God, the demigods, great sages, other living entities, people in general, forefathers, etc., for various contributions received from them. Thus everyone is obliged to repay the debt of gratitude
- Everyone I advance money to, they repay. Brahmananda Swami took Rs. 16,000/-, and he has returned, so why not you also? Anyway, if there is some potential there then keep it and go on
- I can only pray to Krsna to take care of you, otherwise I cannot repay your sincere service in my mission
- I do not wish to put your wife into trouble for the money which she faithfully loaned to the Society. So kindly let me know that you are going to repay her loan. Otherwise I shall send her the money
- If Krsna does not supply you this light, sunlight, you will die. But He does not charge anything. But because you are human being, you should try to repay
- If you feel at all indebted to me then you should preach vigorously like me; that is the proper way to repay me
- In name there are so many loans, like to Spiritual Sky and now it is not beng repaid. And everyone is taking loan from BBT. That is the only source of our income. But if everyone takes loan, then how can it go on?
- It is our duty to repay them all by proper discharge of service
- Knowledge of Krsna is such a great gift that it is impossible to repay the benefactor
- Krsna continued, "I cannot repay your (the gopis) continuous love for Me, even throughout the lifetimes of the demigods in the heavenly planet"
- Krsna continued, "Please be satisfied with your highly exemplary character, for it is not possible for Me to repay My debt to you"
- Krsna is so kind. The kindness, the mercifulness of Krsna, nobody can repay
- Krsna said: "O gopis, I am not able to repay My debt for your spotless service, even within a lifetime of Brahma. Your connection with Me is beyond reproach"
- Lord Brahma continued: "My Lord, sometimes I am puzzled as to how Your Lordship will be able to repay, in gratitude, the devotional service of these residents of Vrndavana
- Lord Krsna finally admitted His defeat before the transcendental affection of the gopis and declared that He was unable to repay them for their unalloyed affection
- My dear Father and Mother, a man cannot repay his debt to his parents, from whom he gets this body, which can bestow upon him all the benefits of material existence
- My disciples here are Godsend, they are all more than my father and mother, and they are taking so much care for me that I shall never be able to repay the debts
- Not all husbands are as able to appreciate the good qualities of their wives, but even though one is able to appreciate these qualities, it is still not possible to repay the debt to the wife
- Not finding any way to repay the debt He owes to one who offers Him a tulasi leaf and water, Lord Krsna thinks, "There is no wealth in My possession that is equal to a tulasi leaf and water"
- The henpecked husband may not be able to repay his wife for all the benefits that he derives from her, but as for begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire, it is not at all difficult for any husband unless he is thoroughly impotent
- The Lord becomes a kind of debtor to the devotees, and He can only try to repay the devotees service with His ever-enchanting smile
- There is no sufficient means to repay the Personality of Godhead for His act of benediction; therefore, we can simply feel gratitude and pray to the Lord with folded hands
- This body is produced by the combined efforts of the father and mother. Every human being should be obliged to his parents and understand that he cannot repay his debt to them
- This body was raised by you, and it comes from you. I cannot repay this debt even in millions of births