Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
remind | reminded | reminder | reminders | reminding | reminds
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Remind"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- A criminal is first reminded of his misdeeds by witnesses in a law court, and then he is punished. If death is complete forgetfulness, why should a person be punished for his past misdeeds?
- After changing the body, a living creature forgets everything of his past life, but because Narayana, the Supersoul, is present within his heart, he is reminded by Him to act according to his past desire
- Although ritualistic atonement may free one from sinful reactions, it does not awaken devotional service, unlike the chanting of the Lord's names, which reminds one of the Lord's fame, qualities, attributes, pastimes and paraphernalia
- Anything which will remind one of Krishna is spiritual, and anything which will make one forget Krishna is material
- As you know I am passing my days in Bombay in great inconvenience for want of a suitable residential place. I may remind you in this connection that your goodness promised me some place in your flats as soon as one of them is vacant
- Diti might argue (against the fact that because Siva would see their sex indulgence, the time was not appropriate) that they would enjoy sex life in a private place, but Kasyapa reminded her that Lord Siva has three eyes, called the sun, moon and fire
- Diti might argue that they would enjoy sex life in a private place, but Kasyapa reminded her that Lord Siva has three eyes, called the sun, moon and fire, and one cannot escape his vigilance any more than one can escape Visnu
- Gopinatha Acarya reminded Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "My dear Bhattacarya, what I foretold to you has now taken place"
- Govinda dasa is reminding his mind "You have experience of your material happiness. So material happiness means, the ultimate goal of material happiness is sex life. But don't you remember how long you can enjoy this sex life?" Capala. "Flickering"
- I have shown you this form of Visnu just to remind you of My previous births. Otherwise, if I appeared like an ordinary human child, you would not believe that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, has indeed appeared
- I may remind you that I am always with you
- Impetuous ecstatic love, then, is that love which develops when one sees an object which reminds him of Krsna
- In India I had one father who raised me a Krishna Conscious child, but in America I have got many fathers who are reminding me always of Krishna
- In one life the conditioned soul desires to progress toward a certain objective, but after his body changes, he forgets everything. Nonetheless, my Lord, because he wanted to enjoy something of this world, You remind him of this in his next birth
- Intelligent living entities generally take note of these reminders and engage themselves in the culture of vidya, or transcendental knowledge
- Krsna reminded the gopis that at the time of the rasa dance those gopis who could not join Him for the rasa-lila gave up their bodies simply by thinking of Him
- Krsna said, "My dear Indra, I stopped your sacrifice just to show you My causeless mercy and to remind you that I am your eternal master. I am the master not only of you but of all the other demigods as well"
- One may ask how this was possible, and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura reminds us that Krsna, although bound by a small rope, could show His mother the whole universe within His mouth. How was this possible?
- Our loving object is Krsna. Somehow or other, we have forgotten Him. We don't trace the history when we forgot. That is useless labor. But we have forgotten, that is a fact. Now revive it. Here is reminder. So take opportunity
- Regarding your nice Sankirtana collections, this should be kept in a separate account so that it may help in some great emergency. You should become a little spendthrift. I know that you do this, but still I am reminding you
- Regarding your reminder for my good cooking, I am very much thankful to you & next time when I go to your home, I must serve you good lunches without fail. Now I am far away from you otherwise I would have at once entertained you with lunches
- Simply our prayer should be, My dear Krishna, please remind me to always chant Your Holy Name, please do not put me into forgetfulness. You are sitting within me as Supersoul, so you can put me into forgetfulness or into remembering You
- So Krsna is always within you. God is always within you as the Supersoul. So this transcendental sound immediately reminds you, so you become immediately connected
- Speaking in this way, satisfy the mind of mother Saci. Also, remind her of one most confidential incident with this message from Me
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Damodara Pandita, "Remind mother Saci in this way again and again and worship her lotus feet in My name"
- Sukadeva Gosvami reminded Pariksit Maharaja about the salvation of Sisupala. Sisupala was always envious of Krsna, and because of his envy Krsna killed him. But since Krsna is the S.Personality of Godhead, Sisupala gained salvation simply by seeing Him
- The celebrated English king wanted to order time and tide, but the time and tide refused to obey his order. Therefore one is a false king in the material world, and Dhrtarastra was particularly reminded of this false position
- The environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama. On the land of Vrndavana are the impressions of His footprints, the residence of the goddess of fortune, and because of such signs we cannot forget Krsna
- The gopis reminded Hamsaduta that sometimes even the great sage Narada becomes very ecstatic by seeing these footprints, and sometimes great liberated sages also aspire to see them
- The idea is that as soon as a person sees these marks (tilaka) on the body of the Vaisnava, he will immediately remember Krsna. Lord Caitanya said that a Vaisnava is he who, when seen, reminds one of Krsna. Therefore, it is essential
- The King (Dhrtarastra) is reminded of his precarious condition, influenced by cruel time, and by his past experience he should have been more intelligent to see what was going to happen to his own life
- The living entity under the clutches of maya wants to enjoy this material world, but unless You (Krsna) give him directions and remind him, he cannot make progress in pursuing his shadowy objective in life
- The living entity, as partial consciousness, forgets incidents of his past life, but the Superconsciousness reminds him how to act in terms of his past cultivation of knowledge
- The Lord reminded Vasudeva and Devaki of two other incarnations in which He had appeared as their son. He had appeared as Prsnigarbha and Vamanadeva, and now this was the third time He was appearing as the son of Devaki to fulfill their desire
- The merging of Sisupala's soul into the transcendental body of Krsna reminds us of the story of Jaya and Vijaya, who fell to the material world from the Vaikuntha planets upon being cursed by the four Kumaras
- The mild wind reminded the gopis of the association of the Lord, and they felt separation from Him acutely
- The mistaken living being, out of forgetfulness of this original condition of life, unnecessarily wastes time trying to become happy in the material world. The whole Vedic process is to remind one of this essential feature of life
- The nature of the individual soul is forgetfulness, but the presence of the Lord within the heart reminds him of what he wanted to do in his past life. The intelligence of the individual soul is exhibited like fire in wood
- The only thing we require for this purpose is to remain in our spiritual strength by chanting regularly & following the rules & regulations. I am sure you are already strict on this point, & it is my duty to remind it for your steady strength
- The part of Hastinapura which slopes toward the Yamuna becomes inundated during the rainy season and reminds everyone of Lord Balarama's threatening to cast the city into the Ganges
- The significance of being twice-born has been explained in many places in these great literatures, and again one is reminded herewith that birth, executed by the sex life of the father and the mother, is called animal birth
- To induce Sakuntala to accept the marriage, Maharaja Dusmanta reminded her that as the daughter of a king she could select her husband in an open assembly
- To save human civilization from the darkness of ignorance, this movement was started. The main purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement is to enlighten the forgetful living entity and remind him of his original Krsna consciousness
- We must be educated how to control the senses, how to control the senses. Therefore while eating, we are reminded that this eating is... If you do not take it as prasadam, then eating is sense enjoyment
- When these young boys are fully ready, vast preaching will take place in these Western countries through them. I remind them that I am old. "At any time I may have to say namaskara to Yamaraja, so you all try to understand this KC philosophy properly"
- While the fight was going on (between Jayadratha and Arjuna) Lord Krsna reminded Arjuna that the benediction of Siva upon Jayadratha was that whoever would cause his head to fall on the ground would die at once
- Why these books are there? Just to remind you to become lawful. But if you don't take advantage, then you are misusing your life
- You should understand it that anything which will remind one of Krishna is spiritual, and anything which will make one forget Krishna is material. Actually, everything is of spiritual nature because everything is coming from the Ultimate Source, Krishna
- You write to say, "I really miss Swamiji and my God-brothers' association so much." But I may remind you that I am always with you. And so wherever I am there, and you are there, all your God-brothers are there