Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
remedied | remedial | remedies | remedy | remedy's
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Remedy"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A conditioned soul is very often apt to commit mistakes, and the only remedial measure to take against such unintentional sins is to give oneself up to the lotus feet of the Lord so that He may guide one to avoid such pitfalls
- A madman will say, "I have no anxiety." But no sane man will say that "I am free of anxiety." This is material life. So if you want to become free of anxieties, then you come to the spiritual life. That is the only remedy
- A sane man should understand the miserable condition of this material body. Without being unnecessarily upset, he should try to find out if there is a remedy
- All types of fruitive results actually come from the spirit soul, but because he has forgotten his real duty, he is embarrassed by many material consequences such as fear and attachment. The only remedy is to revert to the service of the Lord
- An expert physician treats his patient with a therapeutic diet. For example, milk preparations sometimes cause disorder of the bowels, but the very same milk converted into curd and mixed with some other remedial ingredients cures such disorders
- Each and every one should leave a putra before his death. He has got so many duties. This is Vedic civilization. But nobody now cares for that. Neither it is possible. Therefore the only remedy is to surrender. Saranyam
- Even Cupid becomes attracted by Krsna. We are attracted by Cupid, but Cupid is attracted by Krsna. Therefore His name is Madana-mohana. That is the only remedy
- Every human being dislikes meeting death, but he does not know how to get rid of death. The surest remedy for avoiding death is to accustom oneself to hearing the nectarean pastimes of the Lord
- Everything is possible, provided you people take our instruction. Otherwise, there is no other remedy. What can be done? The remedy's there. The medicine is also there. But if you don't take the medicine, how the disease will be cured?
- Foolish people have manufactured, out of their tiny brains, many remedial measures for removing the threefold miseries pertaining to the body and mind, pertaining to the natural disturbances and in relation with other living beings
- For asthma, no food should be taken at night, and in general avoid overloading the stomach. Chanting Hare Krishna and drinking only caranamrta water is the best remedy for any bodily disease
- For ordinary poison there is treatment - one can be relieved from its effects - but if one drinks the poison of taking a brahmana's property, there is no remedy for the mistake. The perfect example is King Nrga
- Fortunately, the remedy to unite not only the Hindus and Muslims but all communities and all nations can still be implemented by the Hare Krsna movement on the strong basic platform of love of Godhead
- If we analyze our life, we will find that it is full of suffering. Why then are we coming here? The conditioned souls are not very bright. We should inquire, "Why am I suffering?" If there is a remedy, we must take advantage of it
- If you very strictly adhere to the principle of Krsna consciousness, then maya will not be able to touch you. That is the only remedy. Otherwise maya is always looking after the opportunity, loophole, how she can capture you again
- Ignorant personalities, or conditioned souls, have no choice but to accept their precarious condition under material nature. The only remedy is to surrender to Visnu and always pray to be excused
- In the present confused state of humanity, Krsna consciousness, the chanting of the holy name of the Lord - Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare - is the only remedy for setting the world aright
- One should learn the art of chanting the Holy name of Krishna 24 hours a day and that alone is the remedy for all problems of material existence
- One should try to engage in the service of the Lord everything for which one has specific attraction. That is the way of peace and prosperity, and that is the remedial measure for all the miseries of material existence
- One who is really anxious to know reality, for them, it is Bhagavatam. And those who want to be misled, not for them. One who is sincere to get the light, for him Bhagavata is the only remedy
- Our remedy for material life is very simple
- She (Queen Suniti) also (like her son Dhruva) was breathing very heavily, and she did not know the factual remedy for the painful situation
- So long one is not awakened to spiritual consciousness... "What I am? Why I am suffering? Is there any remedy? How I can save me?" - these questions should arise. This is called brahma-jijnasa. The Vedanta-sutra explains this
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained unconscious for a long time. Meanwhile, the time for offering prasadam to Lord Jagannatha came, and the Bhattacarya tried to think of a remedy
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the summum bonum remedy for suffering humanity in the clutches of maya. Srila Vyasadeva therefore first of all diagnosed the actual disease of the conditioned souls, i.e., their being illusioned by the external energy
- Suffering without knowledge or remedy, means animal life, one who cannot understand his suffering & thinks, "Oh, I am very well off. I am very well situated." But that is animal consciousness. One should be cognizant of the threefold miseries of life
- Suffering without knowledge, without remedy, is animal life. One who cannot understand that he is suffering and who thinks that he is very well off is in animal consciousness, not human consciousness
- The only remedy is to take to devotional service, which begins when one is free from all material desires
- The progress which is going on, let it go; we do not want that, but it has come so far, it is not possible to stop it. But here is the remedy: you can purify it
- The queens continued, "Is it a fact that for this reason you are suffering from insomnia like us? Yes, we admit that there is no remedy for this disease"
- The real remedy for this disease (atheism) lies in partaking of the remnants of offerings made to Godhead; this is the ideal diet for the spiritual patient. And the medicines include hearing and chanting and remembering the glories of Godhead
- The remedial measures can be understood when one associates with persons who are liberated. It must be understood who is actually liberated. The liberated person is described in Bhagavad-gita
- The remedy to unite all communities and all nations
- The root cause of suffering by the materialistic living beings is pointed out with remedial measures which are to be undertaken and also the ultimate perfection to be gained
- The same queen said, "But would you kindly explain why He is so unkind to me? Formerly He said that I alone am His dearmost wife. Does He remember this assurance? Anyway, you are welcome. Please sit down"
- The whole world is struggling very hard to exist out of these miseries, but men do not know that without the sanction of the Lord no plan or no remedial measure can actually bring about the desired peace and tranquillity
- This is the greatest gift to the humanity, that even he is in the, I mean to say, fallen condition, the most degraded position, he can be raised to the highest position simply by chanting. This is the only remedy
- This Krsna consciousness movement is being spread all over the world just to remedy this gross ignorance. People in general are misled by blind leaders
- This simple process will reveal before you what is spiritual kingdom, what is God, what you are, what is this material world, why you are conditioned, what is the remedy
- This surrendering process (surrendering unto the lotus feet of the Lord) is the remedial measure for getting relief from the bewildering ways of the illusory energy. The surrendering process is completed by the influence of association
- To clear up these things the best remedy is to discuss amongst yourselves all members regularly all our books in classes, then these doubts will be killed. Without reading books it becomes hackneyed and such obnoxious ideas trouble us
- To get free from the karma-cakra, the wheel of the results of one's karma, one should take to bhakti-marga - devotional service, or Krsna consciousness. That is the only remedy