religiosity | religiosity's | religiosities | religiousity
Pages in category "Religiosity"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- First know what you are, your business, your destination & aim of life. Then begin work, religiosity, economic development. But if you do not understand yourself, what is the meaning of accumulation of wealth or so-called religion or economic devel... No
- For advanced education there are various kinds of books of knowledge, such as the four Vedas, their six supplements, the Vedanta-sutra, books of logic, books of religiosity and the Puranas
- Freed from all pretentious religiosities
- The four stages of advancement of human civilisation are religiosity, economic development, sense gratification and, for some, the stage of liberation
- The great scripture Srimad-Bhagavatam, compiled by Maha-muni Vyasadeva from four original verses, describes the most elevated and kindhearted devotees and completely rejects the cheating ways of materially motivated religiosity
- The hodge-podge ideas of religiosity are going on all over the world. Nobody has been able to derive any benefit out of it
- The priest or the spiritual master, who are engaged in teaching people about religiosity, he must be perfect, above suspicion
- The reason the Lord displays the rasa-lila is essentially to induce all the fallen souls to give up their diseased morality and religiosity, and to attract them to the kingdom of God to enjoy the reality
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam begins by stating that all kinds of pretentious religiosity is completely eradicated from the Bhagavatam
- They (conditioned souls) are mostly engaged in sense enjoyment under the pretension of religiosity, knowledge or salvation. They are still more blind in the present age of quarrel, or Kali-yuga
- Thus (when one's mind is polluted, it is very difficult to remember Krsna, and when remembrance of Lord Krsna is hampered, one's life is unproductive) one becomes unpopular in the eyes of the people in general, for this damages his religiosity and fame