Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
relevance | relevant | relevantly
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Irrelevant (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Relevant"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Apart from the relevant scriptural evidence forwarded by Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, there are innumerable other scriptural statements regarding Lord Caitanya’s being the Supreme Lord Himself
- Association with devotees is made possible by hearing them attentively, by asking them relevant questions, by supplying them food and by accepting food from them, and by giving them charity and by accepting from them whatever they offer
- One is the liberated person fully absorbed in meditation in devotional service, and the other is he who invokes the disciple's spiritual consciousness by means of relevant instructions
- One should approach a Krsna conscious person with all humility, put relevant questions to him and not challenge him. If one were to challenge him, such a highly elevated Krsna conscious person would not be available to receive any tangible service
- Only when one has finished the business of mundane inquiries in the marketplace of sense gratification can one make relevant inquiries regarding Brahman, the Transcendence