Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
recruit | recruite | recruited | recruiting | recruitment | recruits
Pages in category "Recruit"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Best thing is to open centers in Malaysia and Singapore, recruit many Chinese-speaking devotees, translate our books into Malaysian and Singapore language, then with a party go to China later on
- Better you (Arjuna) continue to perform work like an attached materialist who is not conversant with transcendental knowledge, so that you can recruit men to the path of karma-yoga, or work with transcendental results
- By your own work you can recruit men locally, that is the best process. So immediately resume the preaching work amongst the Africans and show yourselves as always meek and humble and refrain from a tough attitude and in this way gain their confidence
- For financing this publication department of Hindi language, side by side recruiting Life Members must be done. I have written a letter in this connection to Ramananda, and a copy is enclosed herewith
- For relying upon devotees from outside to come there is not very practical business. It is better to recruit some local men and train them to do the work. But I think Madhudvisa can supply you with one or two men conveniently, you may request him this
- I am very happy to hear that the temple is improving more and more under your expert guidance. Now go on with our program and try to increase your attraction of KCM to the public and recruit local men more and more to become fixed up devotees of Krsna
- I have no objection to sending you some men from Los Angeles, but you also should try to recruit some men from amongst the residents of Columbus. That is the best plan
- I wish that instead of wasting your time for 2 or 3 years for taking a degree, you may increase your scope of activities for recruiting such boys and training them in Krishna Consciousness
- In USA there is some trouble in recruiting soldiers, because... Why the difficulty is? The difficulty is the training is like sudras. The young men are trained up like sudras, how they can fight? Therefore they are afraid. They try to avoid fighting
- It is our responsibility to recruit these young educated boys and girls before they become spoiled by the degraded conditions of this so-called human society
- It should be our definite policy that nobody is ill treated that he may go away. We recruit a person to join us after spending gallons of blood
- Members are to be recruited from all sections of people and I am sure when actual work is begun there will be no dearth of financial help
- My main purpose is to propagate the teachings of Lord Caitanya or Krishna Consciousness. I am not after recruiting some disciples; but for preaching work we want some assistants and if somebody offers voluntarily his service it is welcome
- Yes, that is the right idea, to strengthen whatever devotees we have got in spiritual life, fix them beyond any doubts. Then our potency will increase and we may recruit dozens of new devotees easily
- Yes, your appointment as the new president of the Miami Temple is completely approved by me, now take advantage and preach among all the young people there and recruit some good men
- Yes, your plan to have all temple presidents report the scores on new men recruited is approved by me. You can keep count which temple is recruiting the most men, just as they keep count of the book distribution
- You have asked me what are the formalities that you have to observe for recruiting Krishna devotees in India, and the first principle is that you have to become a pure devotee of the Lord. Then you can attempt to convert others to become devotees
- Your school preaching is very much welcomed by me. We are in need of new recruits to carry out so many ambitious programs here in India, so if you can infiltrate the school system as you did in America that will be a great service