Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reciprocal | reciprocally | reciprocate | reciprocated | reciprocates | reciprocating | reciprocation | reciprocations | reciprocators | reciprocator | reciprocatory | reciprocity
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Reciprocation"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- A bona fide spiritual master is by nature very kind toward the disciple. Therefore when the student is submissive and is always ready to render service, the reciprocation of knowledge and inquiries becomes perfect
- A devotee is not much interested in the universal form, for it does not enable one to reciprocate loving feelings
- A faithful servant and a rich master, the reciprocation is service. The master is also satisfied by the service of the servant, and the servant is also satisfied, giving service to the master. This is our relation with Krsna
- Actually, in the Brahman effulgence there is no chance for reciprocation of loving ecstasy between the Lord and the devotee
- After hearing Ramananda Raya speak of the qualities of Srimati Radharani and Krsna, Lord Caitanya desired to hear from him about the reciprocal exchange of love between Them
- All of these symptoms are transcendental, and they are exhibited in different ways, acting and interacting under different conditions. They are like the reciprocation of love between the lover and beloved
- As both parties (a handsome man and a beautiful woman) move their eyebrows and glance at one another, their lusty desires increase more and more. Such reciprocations of lusty desire took place between Lord Siva and the beautiful woman (Mohini-murti)
- As expansions of Her personal form and transcendental disposition, they (the damsels of Vraja) are agents of different reciprocations of love in the pastimes of Lord Krsna, under the supreme direction of Srimati Radharani
- As more and more you increase in sincerity, similarly Krishna will more and more reciprocate by giving you the intelligence to serve Him nicely
- As pure devotees, the more the gopis enjoyed Krsna’s company, the more they became enlightened with His glories, and thus they reciprocated with Him. They wanted to satisfy Krsna by glorifying His transcendental pastimes
- As we sincerely try to improve our chanting for the pleasure of Krishna, Krishna reciprocates and we feel our greatest pleasure which is devotional service to the Lord. So, you may continue with this method, it is very nice and approved by me
- At the stage called asakti, attachment, a person can understand his relationship with the Supreme Lord. When he understands his position, he begins reciprocating with the Lord
- Because the Lord is the property of the devotees, and the devotees are the property of the Lord reciprocally, the devotees are certainly transcendental to the modes of material nature
- Bhagavan is individual, bhakta is individual, and the reciprocation of dealings between two individuals, it is called bhakti
- Each and every living being has his individual position in one of the above-mentioned five different kinds of reciprocating means with the Lord, and in one's pure spiritual form of svarupa the relation becomes manifest without mundane affinity
- Exchange in loving reciprocation between the lover and the beloved is generally called krsna-bhakti-rasa, the transcendental taste of exchanging loving sentiments between the devotee and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) is as refreshing as the full moon to His friends, and to His opponents He is the annihilating fire generated from Lord Siva. Krsna is therefore the most perfect moralist in His reciprocal dealings with different kinds of persons
- He (Lord Krsna) is the husband of everyone, but to one who accepts Him as such, He reciprocates. This unalloyed affection for the Lord is never to be compared to mundane lust. It is purely transcendental
- He (Lord Krsna) satisfies everyone in terms of one's development of spiritual consciousness, and a sample of such reciprocation is exhibited here with His different welcomers
- Here in this world we find that the object of love and the lover both are the cheater and the cheated in their reciprocal dealings. That is our experience
- If you are not ideal, then it will be useless to open center. You behave nicely, they will come, they will see, and they will learn. If you go to some school and the professors are rascals, then what you will learn? It is both, reciprocal
- In Lord Sri Krsna's transcendental pastimes, He reciprocates with spirit, not matter
- In order to intelligently apply the sixfold loving reciprocations mentioned in the previous verse, one must select proper persons with careful discrimination
- In the Absolute world the fool is also the master and the master is also a fool in reciprocal exchange of dealings. Lord Caitanya also accepted Himself a great fool before His spiritual master and all of us must follow the transcendental process
- In the impersonal philosophy there is no reciprocation between the Supreme and the living entity, but in the personalist philosophy there is
- In the spiritual world satisfaction of the senses is equally shared by the transcendental reciprocators. Since the activities are unlimited and constantly increasing, there is no scope for material attempts or artificial arrangements
- In the Twelfth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said that in Kali-yuga the government will levy taxes without reciprocally benefiting the citizens
- In Vrindaban the reciprocation of transcendental humor is higher than in Vaikuntha
- It is very difficult to ascertain which exigency is the cause of the other, but we can describe this process of reciprocity as the wheel of work. And to travel all over the universe is to circumambulate the wheel of work
- Krishna is so kind that He is always with us as Friend; if we can learn to treat Him with our friendly love and affection the reciprocation is permanent, and that is the highest success of our human form of life
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees’ dealings with Me"
- Krsna continued, "My devotees are very much attached to Me, but sometimes I do not reciprocate their feelings properly in order to increase their love for Me more and more"
- Krsna could understand that the gopis were rapt in ecstasy by embracing Him in their minds, and therefore, since He is present in everyone's heart, He reciprocated the embracing from within
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, persons who simply reciprocate the loving dealings of the other party are just like merchants. They give in loving affairs as much as they get from the other party. Practically there is no question of love"
- Krsna said, "The men in this group revolt against superior persons. For instance, a son, in spite of receiving all kinds of things from loving parents, may be callous and not reciprocate"
- Krsna said, "The third class neither reciprocate nor neglect. They can be further divided into two classes
- Krsna was not attached to Satyabhama because she was a beautiful wife, but He was pleased with her devotional service and thus wanted to reciprocate the unalloyed devotion of His devotee
- One should not think that the disappearance of poverty and liberation from bondage are the end results of love of Krsna. It is in relishing the reciprocation of loving service that love of Krsna exists
- One should simply try to understand that on the spiritual platform, there are many varieties of reciprocal love. Such loving exchanges should never be considered to be material
- People must be given the chance to associate with the devotees of ISKCON because simply by reciprocating in the six ways mentioned above an ordinary man can fully revive his dormant Krsna consciousness
- Persons who are interested only in material activities are unable to understand this spiritual conjugal love, and these devotional reciprocations appear very mysterious to them. Rupa Gosvami therefore describes conjugal love very briefly
- Reciprocation of loving service
- Reciprocation of transcendental loving service
- Reciprocation, there must be study and inquiry. Just like a nice scholar in the college, he inquires from the professor, at the same time studies. So the process of acquiring knowledge is to study and to inquire
- Reciprocations of lusty desire took place between Lord Siva and the beautiful woman, even though Uma and Lord Siva's associates were by Lord Siva's side. Such is the attraction between man and woman in the material world
- The Bhagavad-gita religion is not Hindu religion or Christian religion or Mohammedan religion. It is the real religion, between the soul and God. The reciprocation, the exchange of dealings between the Supreme and the subordinate
- The brahmana (Sudama) thought, "It is most pleasurable to see Lord Krsna, who is most devoted to the brahmanas. How great a lover He is of the brahminical culture! He is the Supreme Brahman Himself, yet He reciprocates with the brahmanas"
- The brahmanas preach the cult of Krsna consciousness all around the world, and therefore, although they worship Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord also recognizes them as worshipable. The relationship is reciprocal
- The devotees develop a spiritual individuality in their spontaneous service attitude, which is enhanced on and on, up to the point of madhurya-rasa, or transcendental loving service reciprocated between the lover and the beloved
- The gopis said, "One class simply receives, another class reciprocates favorably, even if the lover is very contrary, and the third class neither acts contrary nor answers favorably in dealings of love"
- The householder should not foolishly ask a saint to deliver what is available in the market. That should be the reciprocal relation between the saints and the householders
- The impersonalist cannot reciprocate. Krishna does not take anything from them, neither does He give them anything. The Impersonal, therefore, simply enjoys the troubles of speculation
- The liberated souls are not devoid of senses; otherwise there cannot be any reciprocation of unhampered spiritual happiness exchanged between them in spontaneous unbroken joy
- The Lord does not require our cooperation. He is full in Himself. He does not require my service, but still, if you love Him, then He reciprocates
- The Lord feels grateful to His devotees for such unsophisticated, unconditional service and tries to reciprocate it by rendering service, although the devotee also has no such desire in his heart
- The Lord is reciprocally respondent to His devotees. When He sees that a devotee is completely sincere in getting admittance to the transcendental service of the Lord and has thus become eager to hear about Him, the Lord acts from within
- The professional prostitutes jubilantly smeared these liquid substances on the bodies of the men, and the men reciprocated in the same way. All the liquid substances had been mixed with turmeric and saffron, and their color was a lustrous yellow
- The purpose of the above analysis is to show that in the mixture of various mellows, or reciprocations of ecstatic love between Krsna and the devotees, if the result is not pure, there will be incompatibility
- The reciprocal dealings of Krsna and His devotees are so attractive that a devotee cannot think of any subject matter other than Krsna
- The reciprocation between friends is called sakhya, the affection of a parent for a child is known as vatsalya, and the affairs of conjugal love constitute madhurya
- The so-called wives and husbands, parents and children, are all concerned with reciprocal material profit. As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- The spiritual master cannot accept service from a disciple without awarding him spiritual instruction. That is the reciprocation of love and duty
- The spiritual master is always instructing his disciples and they in turn are always trying to serve their spiritual master. It is a reciprocal relationship of love
- The Supreme Lord becomes the devotee of His devotees. If a reciprocal relationship is not present between the devotee and the Lord, then there is no personalist philosophy
- There is nothing mystical about getting Gaura Nitai deities for worshiping. The Lord is all powerful and omnipresent, he knows the heart of the devotee and reciprocates with the devotee accordingly
- Those under the spell of the material energy cannot at all appreciate the activities of yogamaya, for a conditioned soul can hardly understand the pure reciprocation between the Lord and His devotee
- Transcendental devotional service has five stages of reciprocation: santa, dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya
- When Krsna saw that the gopis were tired from dancing with Him, He immediately began to wipe His hands over their faces so that their fatigue would be relieved. In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly
- When Lord Balarama returned to Vrndavana, all the cowherd boys and the gopis had grown up; but still, on His arrival, they all embraced Him, and Balarama embraced them in reciprocation
- When one deals directly with Krsna, the mellow and the humor relished by reciprocation of devotional service is incomparable, even with the pleasure derived from transcendental Brahman
- With any devotee who loves Krsna with his heart and soul, Krsna reciprocates in such a way that the devotee cannot but remain attached to Him