Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
receipt | receipts | recipient | recipients | receivership
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Reciprocation (3 C, 88 P)
Pages in category "Recipient"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In his early life Gopala (Gopala Misra) fainted during the cleansing of the Gundica-mandira at Jagannatha Puri and thus became a recipient of the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the same way, if the recipient of spiritual knowledge and the deliverer of spiritual knowledge are sincere and bona fide, there will be good results
- It is very risky to accept money or food from materialistic persons, for such acceptance pollutes the mind of the charity's recipient
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God. Not considering whether one is a proper or improper recipient, He gives His treasure to anyone and everyone. Thus He is the most munificent
- Srinatha Pandita, the forty-ninth branch, was the beloved recipient of all the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord selected Arjuna as the recipient of this great science owing to his being a devotee of the Lord, but for the demon it is not possible to understand this great mysterious science
- The source of receipt of the thing, may be not very good, but if one pays for it, it becomes purified
- Time cannot deteriorate or interfere with the conditions in the spiritual world, where different manifestations of the Lord are the recipients of the worship of different living entities in their constitutional spiritual positions
- Time cannot deteriorate or interfere with the conditions in the spiritual world, where different manifestations of the SP of Godhead are the recipients of the worship of different living entities in their constitutional spiritual positions