Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani in Vrndavana
Pages in category "Radharani in Vrndavana"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Here there is not even a drop of the ocean of transcendental happiness that I enjoyed with You in Vrndavana
- I (Krsna) then (just to keep You (Radharani) living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You) return to Dvaraka-dhama. Thus You can always feel My presence there in Vrndavana
- Krsna continued, "People expected that I would follow in the footsteps of My foster father, Nanda cMaharaja, and be faithful to Srimati Radharani and all Her friends in the village of Vrndavana. But all of a sudden I left them"
- Once when Srimati Radharani was standing on the bank of the Yamuna River in the forest of Vrndavana, She was attacked by Krsna, who was stronger than She
- She thought of Him in the calm and quiet atmosphere of Vrndavana, dressed as a cowherd boy. But at Kuruksetra He was in a royal dress and was accompanied by elephants, horses and crowds of men. Thus the atmosphere was not congenial for Their meeting
- Srila Ramananda Raya further inquired, "How have you described Vrndavana, the vibration of the transcendental flute, and the relationship between Krsna and Radhika?'